FIRST OFFICIAL WIN AT THOMPSON SPEEDWAY!!

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
91d69YM.png

hat finish line never looked so good!
283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif

What's funny is that I'm pretty sure I wasn't the fastest car on the track tonight, I think I was the only one to figure out that you needed to exit shallow off of Corner 2 and exit off deep of Corner 4. That what kept me on the track for most of the race. I started on the pole and never looked back.

Although I did pushed the issue with a lapped car and did cause both of us to spin out, but luckily it didn't cost me any position and I did apologize over the mic and told him that I pushed the issue when I shouldn't have.

Anyway, FIRST OFFICIAL SK MODIFIED WIN! I'd like to thank Kyle Odaynik for the set-up that he posted. It was his set-up that won me the race and I hope he keeps doing that for all the SK races! I'd also like to thank my brother and father who actually helped me in this little hobby endeavor and without their help, I wouldn't have made it this far.
283a16da79f3aa23fe1025c96295f04f.gif

As a nerdy DiRT 2 & 3 racer... Congrats!

I need to start this iRacing shenanigans.........

As a nerdy DiRT 2 & 3 racer... Congrats!

I need to start this iRacing shenanigans.........

You really should. It may be virtual cars on a virtual track, but it's a service that is completely online, so you're racing against other real people instead of AIs. So the competition is very very real.

That's the only way to play a racing game. ai sucks!

Congrats! Thompson has a weird racing line. It's pretty funky.

It gets even more funky when you add in a wind that forces you to exit off of Corner 2 shallow and Corner 4 deep. :p

My win is in Race 2. Yea, I did two races in one night in something that I called "Double Madness Friday."

Back
Top Bottom