Florence Motor Speedway "Grand Re-opening"

sky

Zombie Zoom LLC
My friends and I plan on making the trek from the coast to check this place out. It's the same group that ran events at Myrtle Beach so I imagine a lot of the same drivers will be there. I've never been to FMS before. Their "re-opener" is the Friday night before Darlington weekend. I imagine there will be a decent crowd & hopefully a good show.

Reactions: sdj
My friends and I plan on making the trek from the coast to check this place out. It's the same group that ran events at Myrtle Beach so I imagine a lot of the same drivers will be there. I've never been to FMS before. Their "re-opener" is the Friday night before Darlington weekend. I imagine there will be a decent crowd & hopefully a good show.

Hmm maybe I should head up from Charleston

charlie.jpg
Proud to say I will be joining Charles Powell III on Nov 19-21st to run the Charlie Powell Memorial 400 in honor of his dad. We will be fielding a car from Jason York racing with Sponsorship from our former 1998 Atlantic Seaboard Championship team owner Ricky Benton and Blacks Tire. A few of our original team members are returning including Mike Hester who was Crew Chief with Charles for 4 years, over 50 race wins and 4 Championships, get ya some of that! So many others have come together to help make this happen and we appreciate them all. Charles has only run a few select races in the last few years but he can still get it done, actually has a win at Florence earlier this year but this will be a much taller order.Timothy Peters, Ty Majeski, Sam Yarborough and Powell are just a few of the heavy hitters already entered but many more to come. Gonna have fun, but we are goin for the Trophy

Back
Top Bottom