Flying a kite

majestyx

Administrator
Staff member
A guy is outside in his front yard attempting to fly a kite with his son. Every time the kite gets up in the air, it comes crashing down. After this goes on for a while, his wife sticks here head out the front door and yells "You need more tail."

The guy turns to his son and says, "Son, I never will understand women. I just told her an hour ago I needed more tail, and she told me to go fly a kite!"

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 23 2003, 04:14 PM
Man...what is it like to really hear those words Bow? Tough I guess? :XXROFL:
Yeah, I shed a tear when I read that........ :(

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 23 2003, 06:24 PM
Oh that's just too damned funny. Ha ha ha. :cuckoo:
That is all the response you are going to give him over that one??? :rolleyes:

Not exactly honey.....besides, I don't even think you northern chicks would ever tell a southern gentleman anything like that,would you? ;) ;)

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 25 2003, 11:08 PM
Not exactly honey.....besides, I don't even think you northern chicks would ever tell a southern gentleman anything like that,would you? ;) ;)
I will never say those words to you, that's a promise. ^_^

Originally posted by DeeDee+Oct 26 2003, 01:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DeeDee @ Oct 26 2003, 01:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Oct 25 2003, 11:08 PM
Not exactly honey.....besides, I don't even think you northern chicks would ever tell a southern gentleman anything like that,would you? ;)&nbsp; ;)
I will never say those words to you, that's a promise. ^_^ [/b][/quote]
YEP !!!!! Straight out of the home economics manual under the section, "Luring". Chapter 17, the old rope'em in and snag'em promise.

First come the promises.
Next comes the engagement ring.
Then the wedding ring.
After the wedding is the subtle placement of the bull ring.
And then comes Christmas. Under the tree is a beautifully wrapped box.
Big colorful bow of yellow (to remind them of the yellow roses)
And inside the box ???? A freaking KITE !!!!!!!!!!!! The kite may or may not have a tail. But does it really matter ???? The message is clear. Oh yea, just a friendly reminder, keep lotsa aspirin in the house. :bounce:

Well there goes any raport I ever had with DeeDee. I just couldn't help it. The devil made me do it !!! :lilangel:

LOL....well....I guess this about blows the future "Whizzers' weekly riddle" thread I was gonna start.......by the time Dee kills us both we will be history old buddy. Damn---if only we could have gotten Bowtie in trouble before we had to go....Geez.

For both of you.... Kiss my
action-smiley-075.gif

Originally posted by Flametamer+Oct 27 2003, 03:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Flametamer @ Oct 27 2003, 03:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DeeDee@Oct 26 2003, 11:34 AM
For both of you.... Kiss my
action-smiley-075.gif
Thats supposed to be punishment? :p [/b][/quote]
No I guess you are right have to rethink this one. :p :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 26 2003, 11:12 AM
. Damn---if only we could have gotten Bowtie in trouble before we had to go....Geez.
you enjoy the chit out of it......huh?

Back
Top Bottom