Fontana bonehead

I think I have to go with qualifying for this week.

Stenhouse for Stenhousing

Me for watching all 200 laps

The broadcast team for being obviously biased

Man, are you a sadist? That's some serious pain tolerance you have there.

For bonehead, can I just give it to NASCAR in general for this package and the crap show it is, as well as their marketing agenda?

I would have said KB for speeding when he had the most dominate car but then again, there was no penalty really in the end for it. This is why they push the limits of the rules. No bite.

I would have said KB for speeding when he had the most dominate car but then again, there was no penalty really in the end for it. This is why they push the limits of the rules. No bite.
HUH? He lost the Xfinity race because of a hiccup in the pits which was similar to a drive through. Xfinity where he is supposedly the king next to trucks. :D

I get the bonehead for watching the race but I did make use of the FF button a few times. IDK what happened with qualifying but it sounds worthy of a bonehead too.

According to some it would be the people that didn't show up and attend. Based upon the race, I wouldn't agree with that. I wonder what the attendance will look like next year?

In the Ricky deal sh!t happens....

Denny Hamlin for being Kyle's bitch all these years
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

I've got to say Kes and Logano for racing each other like it was the last lap instead of working together.
I guess they thought they were gonna have a repeat of Las Vegas, so neither one of them were counting on Kyle Busch to come by them so fast.

Everyone during qualifying
This is my nomination, as well.

I've got to say Kes and Logano for racing each other like it was the last lap instead of working together.
it one time the 2,12,and 22 were racing with each other like crazy.if they would have worked together.they would have been gone.

The penalty inflicted some pain, the 18 overcame it, KTB fans adore that stuff

Back
Top Bottom