For all you pet lovers out there

I've had to do this to many times in my life. It's not easy saying goodbye to one of the most loving creatures to call a friend. Goodbye again to Puka , Shadow, Bubba, Monty and Millie. Each one of them had there own reason's for being the best dog ever.

Damn, just its never easy and honestly I can never put into words what it means to lose your best friend.

Mika, Moses, and Butterscotch were like my best friends growing up. You can have a bad day, something in the family happens, and I mean anything can happen... Your dog is always there to make you happy and just fill you with joy man.. That made me tear up some, pets are incredible to have and I've loved all three of my previous dogs til their death.

Mocha, Oliver, Monster, Indie, Cole, man they were such great companions. I adored each and everyone. Now I have a sweet sweet Buggy man, silly Lily and my Elvira Sue.

Oh yeah, and I couldnt' watch the video, not today.

It is hard to say goodbye to a trusted friend. The last one we had to do my youngest went with us thinking that it wouldn't be that big a deal. He left the place crying like the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom