Formula 1, Bahrain Review

M

MOEJOE

Rosberg is a princess after his win in China. He ran two guys off the road

Schumacher didn't make it past first qualifying

LOTUS has a lot to be proud of. So do the drivers.

McLaren Mechanics team (pit guys) are the worst out there with the fastest cars overall.

Oh and lets not forget, FOUR different winners in the first four races this year.

AND, they are all from different Constructors. Amazing.

Lotus must have been inspired by my driving in F1 2010 I won the World championship with them:D

Are you saying my video game skill isn't inspiring to anyone:confused:

Well it probably didn't in this case. The Lotus team that was on the podium in Bahrain was Renault in 2010. Lotus from 2010 is now Caterham, and they're just short of being back markers. :D

Well it probably didn't in this case. The Lotus team that was on the podium in Bahrain was Renault in 2010. Lotus from 2010 is now Caterham, and they're just short of being back markers. :D
Well darn.

He shot your theory all the hell
Makes sense my teammate always did finish last. Also I turned damage off so I was kind of just dive bombing corners....so many taking a short cut penlties.

delete what?

I enjoyed the race.
I was really rooting for Kimi.
Got to give a lot of credit to Vettel. His race management skills are as good I have ever seen. He gets the most out of the tires.

He put a good block on Kimi, and killed his momentum. I was surprised that Kimi took on the last pit stop at the same time. His tires was only about half cycled at the time.
It would have been difficult to gap Vettel's new tires and to and keep the lead through a stop, but that would have been my choice.

Hindsight is 20/20 but I do wonder what he could have done, with an unblocked straightaway in the late stages. He had the speed there, and passing Vettel's handling set up looked impossible. It also might have forced Vettel to abuse the last set.

Still a good run I am happy with Kimi's performance.

Kinda Crazy how Mclaren Has fallen off. They were killing the rear tires during that race. Kimi was suffering from a front wing that didn't have the downforce of the RED BULL front wing. Vettel had the pole for the race, and Adrian Newey gave him a front wing with plenty of down force. Vettel had a 2 second lead by the entrance to the 3rd sector on the first lap.

Kimi drove his guts out. And he should be proud.

Back
Top Bottom