Fort Worth music video

PeopleAreStrange

2016 Yahoo Fantasy R-F Champion
Since the Camping World Truck and Verizon IndyCar series are here in Texas this weekend, I figured this would be a good time to post the music video I made this past semester in school. :) It includes footage from the Cup race here a couple of months ago.

Sure would be nice if I could edit the wording of my post and add information. Got a ten minute error when I tried to change the wording a few minutes ago.

After seeing that video, I assume most people from Fort Worth be like "yeah it's basically Dallas".

Since the Camping World Truck and Verizon IndyCar series are here in Texas this weekend, I figured this would be a good time to post the music video I made this past semester in school. :) It includes footage from the Cup race here a couple of months ago.

Excellent, is that you in the video.

The song is a parody of "Downtown" by British singer Petula Clark:

article-2408548-1B907001000005DC-64_306x423.jpg

Surprised that the Fort Worth tombstones of Lee Harvey Oswald, and Clyde Barrow aren't highlighted in the video.

I know it had to be tough on the Fort Worth skyline when they were snubbed by Oswald with his choosing of Dallas for the assassination.
But Oswald was just a pawn with no voice, higher powers controlled Oswald.

Dallas just put in bigger bid to get the assassination contract. Oswald simply went were to were he was told to go, but Lee Harvey honored the people by wanting to laid to rest beneath the Fort Worth Skyline.

Back
Top Bottom