Forza Motorsport 3 demo

F

foehammer111

There's a demo for Forza Motorsport 3 on the Xbox 360 out now. I'm downloading it as I type.

The demo features the fictional Camino Viejo track along the southern coast of Spain, and includes the following cars:

2007 Porsche #80 Flying Lizard 911 GT3-RSR
2010 Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro
2009 Ferrari California
2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR
2009 Mini John Cooper Works

The demo has single-player as well as leaderboards, full ****pit views for each car, and the "race-rewind" feature.

The developers also announced that Forza 3 will feature the much talked about Ferrari 458 Italia. Here's a in-game screenshot:

458_article_2.jpg

I'm not a gamer, but my son downloaded and showed me the demo today. That looks bad-ass! Of course I'd need a wheel and pedals to play it, as I'm video game controller challenged:cool:

It's very impressive. The best racing sim on the market if you ask me.

Some of the people I race with use racing wheels. A few even have seat/wheel/pedals attached to the screen setup. I just use a controller to race, and can kick most of their asses with it.

Not the most acurate thing for a racing sim, but it works well enough once you get used to it. I don't have the time, space, or the money to setup a full racing ****pit to use on a handful of games.

Back
Top Bottom