FOX/FX...NBC/TNT?

Which group of channels give th ebest race coverage for you?

• FOX/FX

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC/TNT

• Neither

• Total voters
W

Ward Burton

I wanted to make a poll of this simply because I repeatedly hear it in other posts, people talking about which has better race coverage, and I wanted to see which everyone liked! This seems to always be a hot topic! :)

FOX/FX.
the guys a FOX/FX have a better personality then the guys at NBC/TNT.

Fox/FX/SPEED-- They are much much better! They are funny, smart and know what they are talkign about.
I like all the guys at NBC but Wally. But there telacast is not as good.

Don't care much. Just get rid of Waltrip. Both of 'em.

At Fox, Mike Joy is the only one with any common sense and at NBC Wally is the only one with any common sense.

Matt Yocum is a good pit reporter. I like his interviews.

CHRIS MYERS :bleh:

Of the two...NBC/TNT, mainly because FOX has Jaws and Jeanne Zelasko. But they'll never come close to ESPN's broadcasts. I really hope that ABC gets a share of the next TV contract, because ESPN is an affiliate of theirs. :D

I picked NBC, Sorry but DW drives me insane! And as I have posted before I think last weeks coverage was horrible! But, it's really one of those deals...the lesser of two evils IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing ABC cover some races.

Originally posted by stridsberry@Apr 4 2003, 05:47 AM
Of the two...NBC/TNT, mainly because FOX has Jaws and Jeanne Zelasko. But they'll never come close to ESPN's broadcasts. I really hope that ABC gets a share of the next TV contract, because ESPN is an affiliate of theirs. :D
Have you seen what ABC does with the IRL! No thanks! I would much rather have my FOX and NBC. I think Everyone( NASCAR, FOX,NBC) is happy with the current TV package, I would not be surprised if it stay the on the same networks but maybe a little diffrent.

My ? is does anyone really like the in-car broadcast? I can't understand why anyone would want to watch a race that way. If I were going to put out some $$ to watch a race I'd rather watch the full broadcast w/out commercials regardless of who the broadcaster is. Although I would be tempted to trade DW and LarryMac for Chad and Mike Wallace.

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510+Apr 4 2003, 10:54 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PettyBenson4510 @ Apr 4 2003, 10:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--stridsberry@Apr 4 2003, 05:47 AM
Of the two...NBC/TNT, mainly because FOX has Jaws and Jeanne Zelasko.&nbsp; But they'll never come close to ESPN's broadcasts.&nbsp; I really hope that ABC gets a share of the next TV contract, because ESPN is an affiliate of theirs.&nbsp; :D
Have you seen what ABC does with the IRL! No thanks! I would much rather have my FOX and NBC. I think Everyone( NASCAR, FOX,NBC) is happy with the current TV package, I would not be surprised if it stay the on the same networks but maybe a little diffrent. [/b][/quote]
I went with fox. I love DW's personality and the rivaly that the pit reporters and the hollywood hotel has.

I hope that fox buys more races out of the new contract, but that would be hard since they have football in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom