Fox Sports eliminates digital writing staff in favor of promoting their debate shows

Sports networks are in so much trouble. It seems everything is in for one hell of a correction. Rumor is that ESPN is dropping MLB after this deal

Cheaper to have some retired jock and a self appointed "expert" or even better a cute girl talking stick n ball so see ya.

Morale at Fox is “****tier than ******,” but FS1 is likely to keep embracing debate

http://awfulannouncing.com/fox/morale-fox-****tier-******-fs1-likely-keep-embracing-debate.html

This is wrong on many levels. I'm the one who likes to READ. I shut down all videos that pop up on all the news sites.
I went on the Fox racing site, saw an article headline on the right side I wanted to read, picked it and a Fox sports GO join window popped up. ugh.

This is wrong on many levels. I'm the one who likes to READ. I shut down all videos that pop up on all the news sites.

This.

When i have some spare time at the office, I'll read an article, I will NOT watch a video. I'm like that at home also, if I"m sitting in the living room with the wife watching tv and I want to do something else, I'll read an article, I will not watch a video to disturb everyone around me.

No kidding most of it is on their daily TV shows anyway..cut and paste..grrr. get rid of good writers.

These networks have **** for brains. It's kindof incredible.

Tough to watch a video in a lobby, on a train, at work, at a restaurant. Of course people are going to bail when they haven't **** to read.

I enjoy FS1's debate shows, Speak for Yourself and Undisputed are better than the ESPN equivalent in my opinion. I'll agree though when online I'd rather read an article than watch a video. Never liked Fox Sports Live though and wish they had their own Sports Center type show.

Back
Top Bottom