Friends I need your prayers.

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
Friends I need your prayers.

My 70 inch TV has been giving me problems this summer. Some bug with the power on switch. The Sony tech could not sucessfully troubleshoot it on the phone and he told me I need to get it professionally repaired, it is no longer under warranty.

The problem is that I can still get it going usually after randomly unplugging the set and trying it a few times an hour until I finally I hit the right buttons. On one occasion I didnt get it going until the next day and watched the race in the bedroom.

I just need it to completly fail. Then I will be justified by the wife to be on my way to the store to get a new 85 inch screen with a better picture quality and overall specs that is even bluetooth compatible. So please pray and help me get to past my 70 inch hardship.
Nascar will be at Darlington soon, and Football season is almost here (I can even do some better tubing with the upgrade) so please please pray. The time is urgent for the 85 inch screen.

DON'T YOU DARE POST ANY INFO ON HOW TO FIX MY CURRENT SET.

Knock it over. Blame your dog.
Good plan but it is wall mounted and very secure. Even if he pulled the electrical cord (which he never would do) it would come loose before the TV would come dowm.

Back
Top Bottom