Full field of entries for Vegas

H

HardScrabble

The current entry list shows 46 cars entered for this weekends race.

Three of the less common entries are:

Hideo Fukuyama in a Ford carrying Kikkoman sponsorship

Brandon Ash in an as yet unsponsered entry

Ted Musgrave in a Dodge with Kenwood logos

Here's my "go home" predictions:

Brandon Ash
Brett Bodine
Larry Foyt

Kel

I would like to see Hideo in another race this weekend. I can't wait to hear him talking with his crew members if he does make it.:eek:rders:

Originally posted by DJFan@Feb 27 2003, 07:10 PM

Brandon Ash
Brett Bodine
Larry Foyt

Kel
Brett Bodine isn't even attempting to make the show; he's on the PRN brodcast team for the weekend.

Musgrave has also been removed from the list, bringing it down to 45 teams: the 42 full-timers plus Cope, Fukuyama, and Ash. Fukuyama is the only one who can get a provisional, since the top 43 teams at a given race are eligible, and we're still working with last year's owner points. Cope and Ash have to race their way in.

Wow it has been a long time since Brett Bodine has been a "not entered"! Thanks for the info. He is my favorite of the Bodine brothers, and one of the last of owner/driver combos to try to make a go of it. That's gotta be so tough in this day, I hope to see him back on the track and wish him well on the broadcast side of the business.

Kel

Originally posted by stridsberry+Feb 27 2003, 11:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stridsberry @ Feb 27 2003, 11:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DJFan@Feb 27 2003, 07:10 PM

Brandon Ash
Brett Bodine
Larry Foyt

Kel
Brett Bodine isn't even attempting to make the show; he's on the PRN brodcast team for the weekend.

Musgrave has also been removed from the list, bringing it down to 45 teams: the 42 full-timers plus Cope, Fukuyama, and Ash. Fukuyama is the only one who can get a provisional, since the top 43 teams at a given race are eligible, and we're still working with last year's owner points. Cope and Ash have to race their way in. [/b][/quote]
If it comes down to it, wouldn't Cope have a better provisonal standing than Greg Biffle?

Fairly certain the #37 finished ahead of the #16 in owner points last year.

And what about Sprague? 0 car would have 0 owner points from '02, right?

In 2002 owner points I see...

52nd Sprague
53rd Cope
57th Biffle

Should qualifying rain out, or he has trouble I think Casey Mears would bite the green weinie on points too.

Back
Top Bottom