GA$ Prices again...

D

Digger

Rise from $1.81 to $1.97 at the cheapest gas station in town for Octane 87 in 4 days here.:mad:

Ours went from 1.79 last week to 2.09 now.
Oil companies are raping us again. Everyone's got their pitchforks out and are going after AIG and Obama so gas prices going up unexplainably isn't a big story right now.

My WVO supplier is making more grease than ever... I have close to 200 gallons settling at the house waiting for a trip to Kansas City in late july. Yeah !

$1.87 to $2.05-7 over the weekend. I made 2 runs for wood to upstate New York last week, roughly 1800 miles, ironically gas in Taxachusetts was the cheapest. A dime less than here in RI.

Early in

December we had a low of $1.359.. Lately I'm seeing gas near the $2. price, some a little lower and some a little higher..
At the same time I hear stories of oil tankers going around in circles not having any place to dump their cargo..
YOUR new president needs to affix his thoughts on this problem and leave my taxes alone..
Betsy:rolleyes:

drove past a couple of stations in really small towns in New York, I remember one was $2.17 last Tuesday up to $2.26 on Friday.

drove past a couple of stations in really small towns in New York, I remember one was $2.17 last Tuesday up to $2.26 on Friday.
g.d. oil companies are doing it again - greedy #######s it seems as though they're exempt from everything. They can do whatever they want while everyone else has to comply with government regulations.

I bet they blame Global Warming and warm weather (blizzard in Colorado and the midwest, seasonal conditions elsewhere) and the Red River rising for this.

$1.87 to $2.05-7 over the weekend. I made 2 runs for wood to upstate New York last week, roughly 1800 miles, ironically gas in Taxachusetts was the cheapest. A dime less than here in RI.

So you spent ~$3400+ on gas to buy wood?? How much does wood cost locally where spending that type of money makes sense? :confused:

Where does it say I spent $3400 on gas? I averaged 19.36 mpg in my truck. 1823 miles to be precise getting an average of 19.36 mpg = 94.16 gallons. At 2 bucks a gallon, roughly figuring I spent $188 on gas, real figure was $178.10.

So tell me, seeing you know everything, where can you buy a slabs of old growth Walnut, 9+ feet long, 2 feet wide at the narrowest point and 4 inches thick? Your local Home Depot or Lowes? Baawaawaawaaa

I had already sold two slabs sight unseen before I left and the guy went nutz drooling over them when I delivered, I netted close to 3.5k profit. Not bad for one day huh?

I have a commission to build a 8 foot coffee table, two end tables and a mantle that will go into a multi million dollar house. You really don't want to know what that will net me.

Stick with what you think you know.:rolleyes:

So tell me, seeing you know everything, where can you buy a slabs of old growth Walnut, 9+ feet long, 2 feet wide at the narrowest point and 4 inches thick? Your local Home Depot or Lowes? Baawaawaawaaa

*snort*

Was afraid I was going to run out of gas and hit a station for a couple of gallons at $2.14.9. Filled it up the rest of the way at $2.10.9. I "think" I saw one when I was in the middle of traffic that might have been $2.06, but I couldn't risk going around in a circle to see if my eyesight was working. I was on fumes.

$2.11/9 this morning!!! Friday it was $1.87/9 at the same station. Up 24¢ in 5 days!

The slugs in the state house are proposing a 7¢ increase in the gas tax. ( I heard talk of a 19¢ increase in Mass Mopar)
We're third right now after NY and Penn, we'll be #1 @ 38¢ per gallon tax if this goes thru.

$2.46 per pack in state tax now and talk of raising it another dollar + $1.01 in Fed tax on cigarettes.

11¢ per six pack of beer to 50¢

Getting so you can't afford to drive,smoke or drink here,,,,,,:mad:

$2.11/9 this morning!!! Friday it was $1.87/9 at the same station. Up 24¢ in 5 days!

The slugs in the state house are proposing a 7¢ increase in the gas tax. ( I heard talk of a 19¢ increase in Mass Mopar)
We're third right now after NY and Penn, we'll be #1 @ 38¢ per gallon tax if this goes thru.

$2.46 per pack in state tax now and talk of raising it another dollar + $1.01 in Fed tax on cigarettes.

11¢ per six pack of beer to 50¢

Getting so you can't afford to drive,smoke or drink here,,,,,,:mad:

Yeh that gas tax here is going over really well:sarcasm: Haven't heard if it is actually going to be a reality or not, but the Pike tolls are going up....again! Paid $1.94 this morning at Gulf, up 12 cents since last week!

Who did set the pike tolls? They're screwed up. I picked up my buddy in Shrewsbury and got on the pike, paid $1.65 in tolls to the NY state line. What's that 100-125 miles?
Head the 30 miles into Boston and you pay 7 bucks+.

Your gas is/was cheaper.

The entire Pike Toll thing changes every day, I can't keep up with it. First they were going to eliminate it all together, then they increased it, then the Boston guys were *****ing because they were paying more for the tunnels and stuff. Now they want to tax us some more on gas so they can pay for the Big Dig!!!! I hate the government in this state, it has always been crooked, always been influenced by the mob, and always raped the little guy trying to survive. If it wasn't so rich in history, and where I was born and raised, I would have stayed in Colorado Springs or Montana.

Prices here are flucuating, week or so ago $2.11, then it dropped to 2.07, 2.04 then on Thursday 1.99, today 2.08.

???? Pirates? Arrghhh

Was 1.92 last wed. now yesterday it was 2.00, changes everyday it seems!:(

Won't surprise me in the least to see it hit $2.50 by Memorial day and $3.00-3.25 by the Fourth of July. I'm just a ray of sunshine aren't I?:sarcasm:

Jumped to $2.21 overnight. :mad:

Found this article -- Gas prices on the rise, crude ends week strong

Outside of the summer driving season, however, experts say it's hard to justify the wave of optimism that's been driving up energy prices.

"People are cherry picking the numbers right now because they're looking for good news," said Michael Lynch, president of Strategic Energy & Economic Research. "You usually don't see a bubble re-inflate like this. The market has gotten ahead of itself."

G.D. bastards are screwing us again, and it doesn't even feel good.:mad:

4/30/09
pump #3
$1.99/9 20.011 Gallons $40.00

Yesterday, same station, same pump
$2.29/9 17.39 gallons $40.01

Up 30¢ in under 2 weeks? :mad:

2.20 for reg diesel 2.36, used to be diesel was way higher , now super is higher than diesel....getting tired of all the games that Big Oil plays to manipulate the market.

Back
Top Bottom