Game of Thrones

utvol0427

Team Owner
Anyone else watch? I didn't start the series until a couple of weeks ago and I'm already into Season 4. I'm officially hooked.

One of my favorites. I had read the books before the show came out, and now the show has went past where the released books left off. After 5 seasons of knowing most of what was going to happen it seems strange to be as in the dark as the non-readers.

One of my favorites. I had read the books before the show came out, and now the show has went past where the released books left off. After 5 seasons of knowing most of what was going to happen it seems strange to be as in the dark as the non-readers.
I'm doing the opposite. I just started the fifth season and plan on starting the first book this weekend. I didn't really expect to like the show, so I'd never watched it. Finally watched a couple of episodes a couple of weeks ago while I was at home sick and I've been hooked ever since.

My brother has been trying to get me to watch this show. I don't plan on doing so, but if I did, Natalie Dormer and Emilia Clarke would be the primary reasons why.

It's a great show. And just FYI, if they're the main draw for you there are other hotter women on the show imo. ;)

It's a great show. And just FYI, if they're the main draw for you there are other hotter women on the show imo. ;)
Honestly, the only reason I haven't gotten into it is because I don't like shows where important characters get killed off on a regular basis. That irritates me.

To each their own, though.

Honestly, the only reason I haven't gotten into it is because I don't like shows where important characters get killed off on a regular basis. That irritates me.

To each their own, though.

They don't, really. The show just gets you to think that certain characters are important when they really aren't.

They don't, really. The show just gets you to think that certain characters are important when they really aren't.
People tend to get popular and important mixed up. A character that is important to progressing the story isn't likely to get killed off (Snow, Daenerys, etc.), but they want think twice about killing off a really popular character that isn't really important to the story progressing (Eddard, Robb, etc.).

People tend to get popular and important mixed up. A character that is important to progressing the story isn't likely to get killed off (Snow, Daenerys, etc.), but they want think twice about killing off a really popular character that isn't really important to the story progressing (Eddard, Robb, etc.).
Ahh, okay, so it's another Falling Skies. Minor (and sometimes semi-important) characters died on that show all the time. I think one of those survival-type shows was enough for me. I've avoided The Walking Dead for the same reason.

I don't want to bring this thread down so I'll leave y'all to it. :)

Love the show. The stuff with Bran is blowing my mind. I wish the show was two hours long. So many great characters,so little time.

Love the show. The stuff with Bran is blowing my mind. I wish the show was two hours long. So many great characters,so little time.
I'm actually tiring of the whole Bran storyline. Same with Arya.

Also, Natalie Dormer is perfect.
I had never heard of her before reading this thread. After a quick search, I understand your point.

natalie-dormer-as-cressida-hunger-games-33104-e1452102618834.jpg

^ Saved before they get deleted.

My girl is gorgeous even with a half-shaved head.

I was getting tired of the Arya story too, but after Sunday's episode, it looks like a girl has a name after all.
Yeah, I was happy to see it go in that direction. Hopefully she'll use Needle on the girl that kept beating the **** out of her while she was blind.

I want to see more of Bronn. He's one of my favorite characters on the show. It sucks that he and Tyrion are separated. They really seemed to work well together.

Season 6 finale will be longest finale in series, apparently. YES

Tonight I signed up for HBO. I want to see Game Of Thrones, I'm looking forward to it.
It's a great show.

I have Xfinity and OnDemand has all of the HBO series on there. After I finish Band of Brothers, I'm going to start Deadwood. After that, I'm going to watch the Sopranos.

It's a great show.

I have Xfinity and OnDemand has all of the HBO series on there. After I finish Band of Brothers, I'm going to start Deadwood. After that, I'm going to watch the Sopranos.

You should watch The Pacific.

Its like a spiritual season 2 to Band of Brothers.

Thats a hot ride. Heard you needed to do some welding?
tv-review-game-of-thrones-season-6-episode-9--L-9ZmyNR.png

Was it just me, or was Sunday night's episode the most intense (and epic) episode to date? I literally left fingernail imprints in my hand from clencing my fists so tight.

Was it just me, or was Sunday night's episode the most intense (and epic) episode to date? I literally left fingernail imprints in my hand from clencing my fists so tight.
Hardhome was pretty friggen amazing but this one was pay dirt from start to finish!

The last episode was almost too good for the good guys, minus Rickon's demise. I'm nervous about the next episode .

Almost here baby.

Cant wait how the season ends. It will be 15 minutes longer than usual.

Back
Top Bottom