Games of the XXXIV Olympiad (Los Angeles 2028)

Yawn, cant even pretend to care.

I wonder if Caitlyn Jenner will carry the torch in the '28 LA Olympics like he did in the '84 LA Olympics?

Yawn, cant even pretend to care.

The Summer Games are my favorite sporting event all around. The training those athletes go through, their entire lives, is intense. They're almost superhuman -- especially that Katie Ledecky who stole the show in Rio. It's a privilege to get to watch great Olympians like Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt, Katie Ledecky, Gabby Douglas, Carly Patterson and so on.

You can count me in for attending the games in LA.

Cc: @dpkimmel2001

The Summer Games are my favorite sporting event all around. The training those athletes go through, their entire lives, is intense. They're almost superhuman -- especially that Katie Ledecky who stole the show in Rio. It's a privilege to get to watch great Olympians like Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt, Katie Ledecky, Gabby Douglas, Carly Patterson and so on.

I'm a huge fan of sports in general but the Olympics is the ultimate IMO.

Hey, that is great, I hope you have a awesome time.

Back
Top Bottom