Gateway results

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Sorry about the lateness, just couldn't get Monday to cooperate.

Results

FLracing 38
aunty 37
Whizzer 36
DC76 34
Head 34
REB 34
kkfan 33
nonick 32
acme 29
Greg 29
NW 29
Pat 27
sdj 27
fergy 26
hmmm 25
Jorge 25
Blaze 23
Conover 20

Standings
Whizzer 604
kkfan 602
Head 572
aunty 558
fergy 554
acme 553
REB 544
nonick 543
Flracing 537
Pat 529
sdj 524
Jorge 502
hmmm 485
DC76 478
Greg 478
Blaze 477
NW 477
Conover 432

Implications! More of just a lot of my team being on the wring side of the strategy. Nice work @Whizzer

This format is fun. Picking five drivers regardless of final standing from previous year. Thank you Texas Race Lady.
Back on top. That corgi nipped ole kkfan in the butt and slowed him down. ;)

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 3.30.43 PM.png

This format is fun. Picking five drivers regardless of final standing from previous year. Thank you Texas Race Lady.
Back on top. That corgi nipped ole kkfan in the butt and slowed him down. ;)

View attachment 78708
Whizzer everytime I see somebody walking a Corgi around town I think about you. Like a true friend as it should be.

This is a photo of Bailey and Bonnie that was taken in our rear yard when we lived in Raleigh. Bonnie is the tri-color. One of the rare occasions where Bonnie got to the ball before Bailey.
Bailey has the ball. Took this picture right after Bonnie, who was faster, got it. Bailey, being the gentleman, threw a body block her and she gave it up. He was a bully in a way but when it came to nap time, he managed to lay as close to her as he could.

Well, it ain't over till the fat lady sings! (thank goodness)
How true!! Thing is, with the selections made it is extremely competitive and one point makes a difference. Like this week, I'm up two points on kkfan but that could easily change and someone anywhere in the pack could have solid finish with their teams and, BINGO!, they take the lead. That's what is making this fun.

Finally got time to check in and what do I find? Lost a lap to the leaders. Berry did me in --- again. *sigh*

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom