Gator Nationals 3-17-18-19 in Gainseville Fl.

It's Sun Morning and I'm in San Antonio Tx right now. I should be at the truck wash in southern Georgia sometime Mon afternoon and then I will head to the track sometime Tues afternoon. They don't pit us until Wed. I wish someone would build a truck wash between Mobile Al and Gainesville it would save me driving about 60 miles out of my way every year on this trip.:)

It's Sun Morning and I'm in San Antonio Tx right now. I should be at the truck wash in southern Georgia sometime Mon afternoon and then I will head to the track sometime Tues afternoon. They don't pit us until Wed. I wish someone would build a truck wash between Mobile Al and Gainesville it would save me driving about 60 miles out of my way every year on this trip.:)
@Nitro Dude They have one at the Oasis Travel Center I-10 exit 53. The last exit in Alabama before the Florida State line. That's where I have to take my RV to have it washed. It's a long round trip haul for a wash job but worth it to me. Their number is (251-960-1150) to make sure they're what you're looking for.

@Nitro Dude They have one at the Oasis Travel Center I-10 exit 53. The last exit in Alabama before the Florida State line. That's where I have to take my RV to have it washed. It's a long round trip haul for a wash job but worth it to me. Their number is (251-960-1150) to make sure they're what you're looking for.
Thanks Johali, I am staying here at the TA at exit 4 in Alabama tonight, but I'm leaving around 4.00 am because I'm meeting a few of the teams coming from Indy at the Flying J in Ga. We will stay there tomorrow night and head to the track on Tues afternoon. I am going to check that Oasis Travel Center out for sure.

I hooked up with a Ferrari racing team this morning and we stopped at the Oasis Travel Center and had breakfast...that is a pretty nice place with some really good food. I don't think I have ever had milk that cold from a café, and the syrup for my hot cakes was accually heated, I was impressed.:D Thanks for telling me about that place Johali, I have driven by it for years but never stopped, but now I will start staying there instead of exit 4. It was raining so I didn't get the truck washed, but I'm at exit 2 in Georgia and I will get it washed in the morning if it ever stops raining.:)

I hooked up with a Ferrari racing team this morning and we stopped at the Oasis Travel Center and had breakfast...that is a pretty nice place with some really good food. I don't think I have ever had milk that cold from a café, and the syrup for my hot cakes was accually heated, I was impressed.:D Thanks for telling me about that place Johali, I have driven by it for years but never stopped, but now I will start staying there instead of exit 4. It was raining so I didn't get the truck washed, but I'm at exit 2 in Georgia and I will get it washed in the morning if it ever stops raining.:)
Sounds good bud. Be safe and have a good race. :cheers:

The wife and I had a really good time there on Friday and Saturday. Friday was pretty busy but Saturday was packed, really good crowd. Beeyouteefull weather both days I mean Chamber of Commerce Days, clear blue sky temps Low to mid 70's.

Unfortunately @Nitro Dude Funny Car team did not have a good time this weekend, but, they were not by themselves on that. Lot of teams having a hard time getting hold of the track.

Modified Pro Stocks are bad ass to the bone and they had a bunch of them there, running 235mph to 255mph in the 1/4.

Nitro Dudes Hauler
Gator Nationals 2017 2.jpg

Allen Johnson Pro Stock (He had a really bad weekend, could not get down the track)

Gator National 2017 1.jpg

Poppa Johns Camero, they did a grudge race with a Dodge of some kind

Gator Nationals 2017 3.jpg

The wife and I had a really good time there on Friday and Saturday. Friday was pretty busy but Saturday was packed, really good crowd. Beeyouteefull weather both days I mean Chamber of Commerce Days, clear blue sky temps Low to mid 70's.

Unfortunately @Nitro Dude Funny Car team did not have a good time this weekend, but, they were not by themselves on that. Lot of teams having a hard time getting hold of the track.

Modified Pro Stocks are bad ass to the bone and they had a bunch of them there, running 235mph to 255mph in the 1/4.

Nitro Dudes Hauler
View attachment 25719

Allen Johnson Pro Stock (He had a really bad weekend, could not get down the track)

View attachment 25718

Poppa Johns Camero, they did a grudge race with a Dodge of some kind

View attachment 25720
I'm glad you and your wife had a good time, I wish you would have stopped by and said hi. This is only the second race with a 6 disk clutch and it is going to take a little time to figure it out. We have raced Courtney Force 3 times this year and we have beat her 2 out of the 3 races.:) I'm in San Antonio right now. I want to be back at the shop in California Thursday morning because I want to go to the Nascar hauler parade Thursday night...and then I'm going to the Cup race on Sunday.:D

I'm glad you and your wife had a good time, I wish you would have stopped by and said hi. This is only the second race with a 6 disk clutch and it is going to take a little time to figure it out. We have raced Courtney Force 3 times this year and we have beat her 2 out of the 3 races.:) I'm in San Antonio right now. I want to be back at the shop in California Thursday morning because I want to go to the Nascar hauler parade Thursday night...and then I'm going to the Cup race on Sunday.:D

I was going to say Hi, but, you guys were very busy and I did not want to bother you while you were in the zone. :)

Back
Top Bottom