George W. Bush Quotes

H

Happy29

10) "Will the highways on the Internet become more few?" January 29, 2000
(As opposed to less many?)
9) "The legislature's job is to write law. It's the executive branch's job to interpret law." November 22, 2000
(Talk about an efficient government, George W. has eliminated the duties of the appellate court in a single speech.)
8) "The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case." January 30, 2000
(Does George W. have plans he is not telling us?)
7) "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." January 27, 2000
(Specially, when they won't stand still...)
6) "The government is not the surplus's money." November 5, 2000
(Obviously, English is not the president's language.)
5) "I am a person who recognizes the fallacy of humans." September 19, 2000
(And, just when I thought I was real.)
4) "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" January 11, 2000
(Most people's grammar is simply too good to ask that question.)
3) "Our priorities is our faith." October 10, 2000
(Obviously, grammar is not.)
2) "The best way to relieve families from time is to let them keep some of their own money." September 13, 2000
(So tax cuts are designed to reduce our life span?)
1) "I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children." October 11, 2000
(George W. is the first president to recognize the connection between racial profiling and the ability to read!)

In terms of untentional comedy, I thought it would be tough to match 8 years of Bill "Mr. Legacy" Clinton, but GW has given him a run for that title.

Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent.

George W. Bush
State of the Union
January 28, 2003

Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.
George W. Bush
Address to the Nation
March 17, 2003

We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat.
Donald Rumsfeld
ABC Interview
March 30, 2003

We never believed that we'd just tumble over weapons of mass destruction in that country.
Donald Rumsfeld
Fox News
May 4, 2003

U.S. officials never expected that "we were going to open garages and find" weapons of mass destruction.

Condoleeza Rice
Reuters Interview
May 12, 2003

For bureaucratic reasons, we settled on one issue, weapons of mass destruction (as justification for invading Iraq) because it was the one reason everyone could agree on.
Paul Wolfowitz
Vanity Fair Interview
May 28, 2003

Source

could you imagine if al "puppet" gore was in office, I'm not sayin george w is the best prez but he's alot better than al "puppet" gore, let's face it people the crop that is runnin for our next prez now,
Al sharpton? come on now people.

If only John McCain could have beat GW for the nomination...I couldn't legally vote in 2000 (still can't), but I think he was the best option of the bunch.

Originally posted by steveluvs3@Nov 16 2003, 11:57 AM
could you imagine if al "puppet" gore was in office, I'm not sayin george w is the best prez but he's alot better than al "puppet" gore, let's face it people the crop that is runnin for our next prez now,
Al sharpton? come on now people.
Please like Bush isn't a puppet to Cheney and the rest of the PNAC boys.Please. I personally would take Howard Dean over W anyday.
I belive a ticket of Howard Dean/Wesely Clark can beat Bush/Cheney.

Or possibly Dean/Edwards.

And by the way....I wanted McCain in 2000 myself.

Originally posted by steveluvs3@Nov 16 2003, 02:02 PM
:rolleyes:
Wow,thanks for the insightful post there steve,I'll surely be convinced to come around to your way of thinking after you posted this: :rolleyes:

Boy you sure told me.How can I compare with a vocabulary like :rolleyes:

I mean I'm practically speechless. Boy I bow down to your superior intellect! I can't compete with :rolleyes: that's just too much for one man to take.

Attachments

• BushBillboard_sm.jpg
    BushBillboard_sm.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 213
look I'm not gonna get into a debate, I voted for bush and as of right now I'll vote for him again. This is my last post on this thread, it does'nt matter who's in office, women,man,black or white that person ain't worth a crap.

Originally posted by steveluvs3@Nov 16 2003, 03:07 PM
look I'm not gonna get into a debate, I voted for bush and as of right now I'll vote for him again. This is my last post on this thread, it does'nt matter who's in office, women,man,black or white that person ain't worth a crap.
So you admit to voting for crap,And you're gonna vote for crap again?. That's exactly why I didn't vote in 2000.

Originally posted by Old Ironhead+Nov 16 2003, 05:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Old Ironhead @ Nov 16 2003, 05:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--steveluvs3@Nov 16 2003, 03:07 PM
So you admit to voting for crap,And you're gonna vote for crap again?. That's exactly why I didn't vote in 2000. [/b][/quote]
You didn't vote? What right do you have to bitch then? Why don't you shut your trap? :angry:

Originally posted by bowtie+Nov 16 2003, 10:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bowtie @ Nov 16 2003, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Old Ironhead@Nov 16 2003, 05:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--steveluvs3
@Nov 16 2003, 03:07 PM

So you admit to voting for crap,And you're gonna vote for crap again?. That's exactly why I didn't vote in 2000.
You didn't vote? What right do you have to bitch then? Why don't you shut your trap? :angry: [/b][/quote]
Because there wasn't a candidate worth voting for. So shut the hell up bowtie. Just because I didn't vote doesn't mean I hafta to shut up about it.

And FYI I have every right in the world to bitch about. I know how guys like you hate that. Tough. :salute:

Attachments

• dissent.jpg
    dissent.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 12
Bowtie not worth the time or energy! Just wait till election time to voice your opinion, at least you voted!

Old Ironhead, you better let this slip through that thick skull of yours. You are walking a thin line with me.

Oh this is just plain silly Ironhead! :angry: You should learn some manners on here. It's fine that you have an opinion but if you arent afraid to voice yours do you really think everyone else cant voice theirs????? I am sorry to sound mean but thats how I feel.

Where is old 97 when we need him ya'll? :(

Tina

Originally posted by majestyx@Nov 16 2003, 11:19 PM
Old Ironhead, you better let this slip through that thick skull of yours. You are walking a thin line with me.
I hope bowtie is getting the same warning I am. :angry:

All this political discussion is interesting, and childish.

Seems everyone has an opinion. The most vocal admit to not voting because they don't feel there is or was a candidate worth voting for.

That registers as the most assinine excuse for blowing off the first and foremost responsibility any citizen of this nation has. The right to vote.

In my opinion, just for what it is worth, if you don't care enough to vote, for any reason, your opinion doesn't register as the whisper breath of a fart.

If anyone really thinks this country is in such bad shape under the leadership of President Bush, do something constructive to change it.

Posting invectives at those who fail to agree with your opinion is a sign of a weak argument or lack of intelligence to wage a logical and sensible discussion.

Back
Top Bottom