Gerard Nadeau

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Thoughts and prayers to the Nadeau family.

Sad News - Gerard Nadeau: Gerard Joseph Nadeau 'Jerry', 62, died Monday, March 19, 2007 at his residence. Born December 16, 1944 in Madawaska, ME, he was the son of Aurele and Imelda Nadeau. He was a veteran serving in the US Army. Mr. Nadeau was preceded in death by brothers, Robert and Reno Nadeau. In addition to his parents, he is survived by his wife, Pauline Cyr Nadeau; daughter, Debbie Fink and husband, David, of Parrish, FL; son, Jerry Nadeau of Davidson, NC; brothers, Gilman Nadeau and wife, Huguette, of Waterbury, CT, John Nadeau and wife, Rachel, Philip Nadeau and wife, Mildred, Ronald Nadeau all of Madawaska, ME, Roger Nadeau of New Britain, CT, and Norman Nadeau of West Palm Beach, FL; sisters, Patricia Prue and husband, Lewis, of Fort Fairfield, ME, Nancy D'Allaire and husband, Jean-Pierre, of Fort Lauderdale, FL, Joan Medlin and husband, Wallace, of Maner, TN, Betty-Ann Caron and husband, Francois of Baker Lake, Canada, Rena-Mae Voisine and husband, Brian, of Fort Kent, ME; granddaughter, Pepere's Little Angel, Natalie Kate Nadeau. A funeral mass will be held at 11:00 am on Friday, March 23, at St. Therese Catholic Church. The family will receive friends Thursday from 6:00-9:00 pm at the funeral home. The family would like to give a special thanks to the staff of Community Home Care & Hospice of Cornelius, 9606 Bailey Road, Suite 230, Cornelius, NC 28031. In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Victory Junction Camp, 4500 Adam's Way, Randleman, NC 27317 or Miry Brook Fire Department Company #13 Ladies Aux., Miry Brook Road, Danbury, CT 06810. Cavin-Cook Funeral Home, Mooresville, is serving the Nadeau family.(jerry-nadeau.com)(3-20-2007)

Rest in Peace, Mr Nadeau
heartcross.gif

Back
Top Bottom