Get outta there

A

Alaska

Fox news says Lili is now a Cat4 hurricane and growing. Maybe even a 100 year event.

Anyone in La. and Texas should be on the move NOW.

:( Man it looks like she is going to be a big mamma. You Cajuns and Texans head for higher ground and be safe.

Gollum, by 9AM tomorrow, I'll either be here or gone. I won't wait until the last minute.

Fortunately, I'm above any possible storm surge from the Gulf.

This is gonna be big. They are comparing it to Andrew. The closest hotels are in Little Rock, Ar., but I will be right here.

I think we're gonna take a direct hit.I only pray that it doesn't go up the mouth of the river.Sooooo terrified! will pray for everyone.
Tracey

Prayers and Angels to ALL. FOURISIS, can't you flee to higher ground inland?
TRL, if we don't hear from you tomorrow, we'll know you had to flee.
TAB, I'm glad you're inland and on higher ground. I hope Lili doesn't mess with your trip to Dega!
Be safe ALL!!

Guys, there's no shame in leaving...ya'll what you think is best, but just watch your back.

Becareful and check in with us every so often so we know that ya'll are ok.

Looks like Houston will be spared. But, the car is still packed. I'm not unpacking until the damn thing is on land.

I hope FOURISIS makes it alright. I can't understand why she didn't leave. :(

I didn't leave b/c I have no place to go.I'm staying w/my mom.My hubby walked out on me 3months ago.Glad to have my mom.

This storm is really bad.we boarded the house and debris bounced off/on off the windows.The wind is the worst.constantly under tornado warnings.just missed one 4:30am this morning.The roof on my brother's shed started lifting.he called us.he had minor damage.He lives down the street from us.the power went off twice.Keep praying.hopefully when this monster moves north of the state the winds won't be 120mph like they were last night.I barely got any sleep.Be safe everyone.Thanks for checking in on me.Nice to know that someone cares.Good luck.

Hang in there Fourisis. Yep I am still going to dega. Leaving in the a.m. We have resvations in B'ham Fri. night.

Back
Top Bottom