Giants/49ers and Ravens/Patriots

Going for the Niners. They haven't been there for a while. Pats are like the Pack, got their noses in the air as though they can't be beat. Ravens, well they have Ray Lewis. That's all I need to say about both.

Saw more 49ers jerseys and jackets today than Candlestick Park. Where have all these 49ers fans been hiding?

I can't stand that...I have been a niners fan for nearly my whole life and have never changed, rode the good years with the bad, bandwagoners kill me.

anyway, my prediction is 49ers/Patriots

I think niners/giants will be a great, close, game tho. However, I think niners D will force Eli into bad decisions.

Niners and Ravens Ravens win it all

I HATE the Pats but after the way they murdered Tebow and company I'm kinda hoping they go all the way:p

After they knocked the Cowgirls out of playoff contention, I'm all about the Giants!

Cowgirls will never see another Superbowl as long as Jerry Jones is alive. How many playoff games have they won since he became general manager? Not counting the team Jimmy Johnson built, 1 playoff game since Jones has become general manager. Remember Jones greatest quarterback find of all time, Carter? Carter was a backup QB in college that won like one game or something. Last I heard Carter is in prison. Yea great QB find there Jerry.

I would like to see the 9ers, play (it's hard to pick when you can't stand either team) but I guess the Ratbirds as Andy calls them.

Too bad he can't live forever.:)[/QUOTE

Lucius Washington: You're not gonna live forever.
Ricky Bobby: No one lives forever, no one. But with advances in modern science and my high level income, it's not crazy to think I can live to be 245, maybe 300. Heck, I just read in the newspaper that they put a pig heart in some guy from Russia. Do you know what that means?
Lucius Washington: No, I don't know what that means. I guess longer life.
Ricky Bobby: No, he didn't live. It's just exciting that we're trying things like that.

Well I would rather the 9ers win but I feel like thats why they will lose. And I can't stand the Pats of the Giants so I won't pick either of them.

I agree, but I just don't think the Ravens can get out of New England...as sad as it is!

Either way, I will be pulling for which ever team wins in the NFC...granted I REALLY want the 9ers tho! lol

I agree, but I just don't think the Ravens can get out of New England...as sad as it is!

Either way, I will be pulling for which ever team wins in the NFC...granted I REALLY want the 9ers tho! lol

I hate the Patriots but I think they're destined. And, to be honest, I wouldn't mind seeing Tom Brady win his fourth Super Bowl. It's Bellichick I despise.

I don't want the Pats to win it cause they have Ocho Cinco on the team and he hasn't done crap all year.Just think how big his mouth will get if he has a Super Bowl Ring?

Back
Top Bottom