Giants-Cowboys MNF

After 3 turnovers by the Giants and Dallas returning a punt for a td.The Giants making a good comeback.Giants up 24-20 at the half.

Jerry should have closed the dome and turned on the A/C maybe they would want to play then.

very ugly game 5 turnovers by the giants 1 by the Cowboys Giants still up 38-28.

Cowgirls are done, along with Romo, always thought he was overrated. Sorry he got hurt though.

memorandum to jerry jones: fire wade philips, fire entire coaching staff. hire dallas cowgirls as interim coaches while conducting a search for a head coach that is a tough disciplinarian. the cowgirls might not have a better record than the current coaching staff but they probably won't be any worse either. they definitely will be more entertaining and easier on the eyes.

memorandum to jerry jones: fire wade philips, fire entire coaching staff. hire dallas cowgirls as interim coaches while conducting a search for a head coach that is a tough disciplinarian. the cowgirls might not have a better record than the current coaching staff but they probably won't be any worse either. they definitely will be more entertaining and easier on the eyes.

Rolf...i do agree that staff needs to go, players don't repect them.

This makes me smile

NFC East Team W L T Pct PF PA Net Pts TD Home Road Div Pct Conf Pct Non-Conf Streak Last 5
New York Giants 5 2 0 .714 175 153 22 22 3-1 2-1 1-0 1.000 4-0 1.000 1-2 4W 4-1
Washington Redskins 4 3 0 .571 130 133 -3 13 2-2 2-1 2-0 1.000 4-1 .800 0-2 1W 3-2
Philadelphia Eagles 4 3 0 .571 172 157 15 20 1-2 3-1 0-1 .000 3-2 .600 1-1 1L 3-2
Dallas Cowboys 1 5 0 .167 137 152 -15 16 0-3 1-2 0-2 .000 0-4 .000 1-1 3L 1-4

**** Dallas :D

Jerry Jones, always trying to outdo Daniel Snyder. Snyder builds the largest stadium, Jones has to outdo him. Snyder makes the Redskins one of the worst teams in the NFL, and once again, Jones has to outdo him.:D

Jerry Jones, always trying to outdo Daniel Snyder. Snyder builds the largest stadium, Jones has to outdo him. Snyder makes the Redskins one of the worst teams in the NFL, and once again, Jones has to outdo him.:D

Jones also has three Lombardi Trophies...something Snyder will never have to worry about making a space for.

That's the truth though. Believe me, I can't wait for the day Snyder, uh, leaves town.
i'm sure there are many more than not that feel the same way. it's a shame the team that enjoyed such success with jack kent cooke was bought by an a$$ with money.

I haven't heard one good thing about Snyder....he's a spoiled brat who pouts when he doesn't get his way. If he wants to be successful and win the will of the fans, he needs to take a class from Ted Leonsis. He's the owner of the Washington Capitols, Wizards, and Mystics. I've met him a couple of times and for someone in his position, one of the most down to earth people you'll meet.

I haven't heard one good thing about Snyder....he's a spoiled brat who pouts when he doesn't get his way. If he wants to be successful and win the will of the fans, he needs to take a class from Ted Leonsis. He's the owner of the Washington Capitols, Wizards, and Mystics. I've met him a couple of times and for someone in his position, one of the most down to earth people you'll meet.

Snyder doesn't give a ****. As long as he's making a buck.

Back
Top Bottom