Go Chris Taylor!!!!!79

R

racing_gurl7915

Last weekend was not your night ,but this Saturday is!!!So go get'em Chris T. You will always be the best on dirt . But remember you have the best pit crew and fans.

CHRIS TAYLOR IS #1!!!!:awing:

Love ya
Michelle

Good luck this weekend!! Hope to see that #79 in victory lane once again!! Hopefully you and kevin can be there together....again!! But don't let one week of bad luck get you down!! I will be up in the stands pullin' for ya all the way!! Go get 'em!!

best on drt..........I think "WHITE LIGHTNIN" will strike this weekend as the #79 THUNDERS to the checkers first!!!!:booya:

Good luck Chris :calpping: !!! Put the 79 in victory lane and dazzle all your fans :dazzler: !! Be careful and drive safe!!!

Chris put that car in VICTORY lane this week. Drive safe and Good luck!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHITE LIGHTING!!!!! CANT TOUCH THAT BABY!!!!!!!!! GOOD ONE DRT!!!!!!! WE DONT HAVE TO BE THE BEST!!! LOL!!!

GOOOOOOOO CHRIS TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DA MAN!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Love ya, Katie

OMG....I can't believe it, drt actually had a good thought for a minute or two....LOL!! Just Kiddin' drt u know I gotta pick on ya!! See ya Saturday!! Go get 'em Chris.....White Lightin'!!

Hey Katie!! :waver: See ya Saturday!!

Well since i have failed to post my good lucks these past few days since I have been focused on *** i think i will regain control here or fer about a minute or two. Lets see "WHITE LIGHTING" in Victory Lane this weekend!!!!!!! GO CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol !!!!!

HEy yall i ain't putting names!!!!

Back
Top Bottom