God, I love Darlington!

V

Vern Demerest

Can you believe it, two days in a row! Good hard racing, two great finishes! Congratulations to Todd!

Darlington, definitly needs to be taken off the schedule!

:rolleyes:

anyone else notice that when we goto to tracks that wear the tires there is competitive racing?

Originally posted by racerx11@Mar 17 2003, 07:17 PM
Who the heck is Gog anyways?
Gog is a alternate being for those who don't believe in God. :D Gog is also a creation of mine caused by a slip of the finger. Unfortuanatly there is no way to edit the title of a thread.

man I love the track as well!!! I love the way the cars run the track!! Witht he cars running down the hill onto the streches makes the cars look like they are going faster!!

Originally posted by toddgee24@Mar 17 2003, 01:51 PM
anyone else notice that when we goto to tracks that wear the tires there is competitive racing?
Good point. Maybe Goodyear should take another look at their tire compounds and adjust accordingly. We might have more competative races instead of follow the leader parades.

:cheers: Yeh very good point , i have noticed this also, maybe it is just the pavement, but if Goodyear can mimick the way the tires lose their grip on some of the other tracks....the racing would be outstanding all the time! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom