Golden globes

I think by far this was the worst GG that I have ever watched. There wasn't even any good comedy at all like in the past. It has basically turned into a platform to showcase certain causes and politics. I hear how ****** up the world is everyday watching the news so I don't need to hear about it on an awards show. I finally just turned it off.

I think by far this was the worst GG that I have ever watched. There wasn't even any good comedy at all like in the past. It has basically turned into a platform to showcase certain causes and politics. I hear how ****** up the world is everyday watching the news so I don't need to hear about it on an awards show. I finally just turned it off.
I haven't watched an awards show in years for the same reason. They've turned into nothing but soap boxes .

I seen about 30 seconds of it.That was enough for me.

I haven't watched an awards show in years for the same reason. They've turned into nothing but soap boxes .
I wish I could remember the last awards show I watched, but CRS

Last edited:
I cant believe The Disaster Artist (A parody of the worst movie in history) actually beat Get Out.

You guys actually watched this trash?
Trash to you is not necessarily trash to others. We usually watch it every year, and this year was no exception. On the road, staying at my daughter's house. Her statement about this (and other shows) "I love watching these award shows. We're watching people literally living out their dreams." People that watched movies or TVs as a child, saw the Oscars and Golden Globes and dreamed of one day becoming an actor and walking off stage holding that golden trophy may be "trash" to you, but I prefer my daughter's outlook.

Trash to you is not necessarily trash to others. We usually watch it every year, and this year was no exception. On the road, staying at my daughter's house. Her statement about this (and other shows) "I love watching these award shows. We're watching people literally living out their dreams." People that watched movies or TVs as a child, saw the Oscars and Golden Globes and dreamed of one day becoming an actor and walking off stage holding that golden trophy may be "trash" to you, but I prefer my daughter's outlook.
It's a bunch of hypocrites on stage.

Back
Top Bottom