Gonna be an exciting race!

D

DE Wrangler 2

My guy has to pass 34 cars to win!! But they don't call him "Mr Excitment" for nothing!:headshake

Oooh, DE W, we'll let you get the donuts and do Spencer's hair on Sunday if you're lucky :)

But I am really looking forward to Sunday's race. Work has just sucked so much lately the weekends are all I look forward too. Sunday WC and Sat racing too (on TV and at the local track!) I'm a new regular at Old Dominion and I absolutely love it!!!!! There's this old Pinto that's second in points in the mini stock division, man love to see him fly around the track!!!!

I too am looking forward to it. I like Bills chances, and it will most likely be an exciting race. O and my guy only has to pass, o wait he doesnt have to pass anyway. Good luck to everyones driver.

I'll be looking forward to it about midnight after work. Unfortunately most races are tape delayed for me :(

:D HEY...Jimmy is not gonna win.............my boy JEFFIE GORDON IS GONNA WIN THE RACE.....................wait and see...........:D :D :D

Y'all are all wrong. Ward is gonna....oh nevermind. :p

Hope he brought his fishin' pole....

JIMMY SPENCER.......the same one that called dale earnhart ever thing in the book for no being at the nascar perview because he was testing for 24 hours. jimmy was jellous of dale and i dont like him for want he said and i will never forget that.

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
JIMMY SPENCER.......the same one that called dale earnhart ever thing in the book for no being at the nascar perview because he was testing for 24 hours. jimmy was jellous of dale and i dont like him for want he said and i will never forget that.

Okay.

Lap3, it doesn't matter what he said about Dale Earnhardt.........it's history. Lots of things were said about DE by lots of people and that doesn't matter either. You don't like Spencer........that's fine. What he said about someone (anyone) just isn't relevant.

Sticks and stones break bones.......guess you know the rest of that rhyme.:)

come on Jeff.................gotta win this race..................WIN...............

Back
Top Bottom