Good Job Terry Labonte

• Thread starter Nascar24rainbow
  • Start date
N

Nascar24rainbow

Terry Labonte had an awsome car today and got a top-10 at the end of the day. His car was no where near as good as his teamates, but he kept up with both Jeff and Jimmie for most of the day. I think they should keep the special paint scheme on that car for a few more weeks if it will help bring better results for Terry Labonte.

terry_pit.jpg

I'll agree. Every time it seemed like Terry would just fade back to the middle of the pack, he just kept coming. I would really like to see him win another race soon. Or at least before he hangs it up.

How about my guy!! His best finish since his win back 7 months ago at The Rock!

Terry is looking better and better this year!

Hopefully both can get another win this year!
benson_pit.jpg

Both Terry and Johnny did outstanding jobs today!!!!!!!!!!

I only heard the race on the radio, and It sounded awesome...sucks that I had to miss the day the Johnny B.,Ricky C., and Terry L. all had good days! :(

Terry had a cool looking car there!

Terry's crew chief, Jim Long said they always run well when they have special paint schemes...watch for more paint schemes. ;)

Originally posted by Nascar24rainbow@Jun 1 2003, 10:30 PM
Terry Labonte had an awsome car today and got a top-10 at the end of the day. His car was no where near as good as his teamates, but he kept up with both Jeff and Jimmie for most of the day. I think they should keep the special paint scheme on that car for a few more weeks if it will help bring better results for Terry Labonte.

terry_pit.jpg
I like that car that is a awsome paint job

Back
Top Bottom