Good Luck Strick. Only 2 Left

R

redrockit22_fan

OK JOEY THERE ARE ONLY 2 RACES LEFT...... LETS MAKE BOTH OF THEM WIN #9 AN WIN #10....LOL... JUST GET OUT THERE AN HAVE FUN.... WISH U NOTHING BUT THE BEST OF LUCK THE LAST 2 RACES. HEY SONYA TELL THE GIRLS AND MY LITTLE MAN BLAISE I SAID HEY.... HEY SLIM ARE U READY FOR THE LAST RACE..........LOVE YALL KELLY

Kelly, you took everything I was going to say! Good Luck this weekend! Love, Amber

GOOD LUCK TO THE ONE AND ONLY RED ROCKIT PILOT U R *~~DA MAN~~* GONNA BE GOOD THE ROCKIT IS BEING SEEN BY DR. POWELL SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS WIN #9.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....GOOOOOO...RED ROCKIT

Best of luck to the red rockit pilot!!! sure do hope to see you get win 9 and 10 but even if u don't we are still very proud of you. We will always be happy just watchin u smoke em like u do....lol. Put your heart and soul into these last races and have the time of your life out there.We love you!!!!

Bubba,Lee,Justin,Adam,Bethany,Danielle, and Hailey

PARTY? did i hear someone say party? i sure hope so...

PARTY PARTY PARTY.... IM READY FOR IT ARE YALL IF SO LETS SEE HOW MANY WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE CAN GET...LOL
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GO GET UM STRICK U DA MAN... KELLY:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

OH YOU KNOW THERES GONNA BE A PARTY EITHER WAY.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO GO RED ROCKIT #22 YOU R *~~DA MAN~~*...... LETS SEE THAT ROCKIT IN VICTORY LANE

well i hope that we race this weekend b/c i m ready to see that rockit out there atleast one more time, it has been a pretty good year, had a little bad luck for a few races or i know we would already know who the champion is but...i am very proud of what u have achieved so far,i don't care where u finish in the points as long as u finish in there some where without getting hurt...there is gonna be alot of crazy people out there trying to get those points so what ever u do keep useing your head and have a good time....if u stopped racing today u have accomplished enough for me and your family and friends!!! love ya sonya lexie amber and blaise... (sorry that i have to post under joeys name but for some reason i can not get a name).....LET'S GO RACING

Back
Top Bottom