Good luck "SUBERMAN"!!

D

DiRt AnGeL

Good luck this weekend!! Although, you gotta start in the back, I know that you can get out there and take it straight to victory lane!! Once again!! You proved that last week!! So, lets make it 3 in a row and see that #7 in victory lane!! Go get 'em Kevin!!

Go get'em Kevin. Put your fast car in victory lane. You are a graeat driver and a wonderful pit crew so we know that you can make it 3 in a row!!!! Good luck to the #7 crew!!!!

GOOO Kevin

Love ya,
Michelle and the 79 crew

double points and qualifying MC. Kevo don't have to start in rear this weekend but the next.

Be careful out there!!! Good luck to you Kevin and the 7 Crew:thumbsup: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEVIN, CONGRATS ON ANOTHER WIN!! KEEP THEM FLAGS FLYING!!
GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK AND DRIVE SAFE.

I know you got to start last..........but we all got faith in ya and know you can get to the front. Just be patient and drive like you always do and you'll get there. Good luck ,be safe,and have fun!!!

KEVIN GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK AND DRIVE SAFE. YOU KNOW WE WILL BE CHEERING FOR YOU. OH DEAR, I HAVE 2 TO CHEER FOR THIS WEEK IN CADET... GO KEVIN & LYNN GOOD LUCK TO BOTH!!

Good luck this weekend! Just be patient and it will come to you! You are really gettin' the hang of it!! Hope to see ya make it 4 in a row this weekend!! Go get 'em "SUBERMAN!"

Good luck this weekend Kevin. Get out there and do your best!!

Love ya
Michelle the the 79crew

Back
Top Bottom