Good luck this Saturday to the one and only Chris Taylor!!!!

R

racegirl791578

Good luck this weekend cuz!!!Don't let one week get you down because next weekend we will be running better then ever becaues we have a good crew that can get you all ready for next week !!!So next week put your fast car in victory lane!! You are stilll the DA MAN and always will be!!! See ya over at the shop!!

Chris Taylor is best on dirt!!!

Love ya
Michelle

Ahhhh, i little bad luck anit never hurt nobody!!! We still proud of you and we know you got fans to get on the outside pole!! And Im also proud of our team mate DAVID STONE!!! LOL!! Way to go bud!!! Keep up the good work!

79,78,7 BEST ON DIRT BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY CUZ! DONT LET A LITTLE BACK LUCK GET IN THE WAY BECAUSE NEXT WEEKEND U WILL BACK AND READY TO KICK A LITTLE BUTT! U ARE STILL THE " NUMBER 1" DRIVER TO ME. SEE YA SATURDAY AND U KNOW THAT I WILL BE CHEERING FOR U.
~NIKKI
P.S.
HEY KK..U CRAZY THING..U TO MICHELLE..SEE YALL SATURDAY..LOVE YALL

Yep Katie and Nikki only the best driver would be back next week ready go take it to victory lane. Chris will be back next week BETTER then ever. So we all are looking forward to seeing the BEST ON DIRT back. Go get'em Chris"Da Man"Taylor!!!!Just plain FAST. So Chris put your fast car in victory lane and no we are not dreamin it's true!!!!!!;) No matter how this year turns out and where you finish you will always be # 1 and we know that WE had a great season!!!!

GOOOOOOOO CHRIS TAYLOR!!!!
:awing:

Love ya
Michelle

Good luck this weekend Chris!! Don't let one week of bad luck get you down, cuz I know that you will be back next week stronger than ever!! No matter what other people say about you or to you you will always be #1 to me!! So, get out there and take that fast #79 to victory lane!! Good luck to ya next weekend!!

hey what happened to chris's car sat,i know he had motor trouble just wondering what it was ? Joey

ok all i read on here is motor this motor that,will somebody answer me,or is it ya'll just good at making excuses and don't really know what happened?

Good luck Saturday Chris :jumping: !!

You can take that rocket :awing: to victory lane!!!

Keep up the good work 79 crew :calpping:

CHRIS GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK, HOPE YOU GET YOUR CAR READY FOR SATURDAY.IF YOU DO HOPE TO SEE YOU IN VICTORY LANE!! DRIVE SAFE!!

Joey I am in between Davids crew and his so i don't really know but i thought I would answer you so u don't think anyone is ignoring you. YES, it was motor trouble but i dunno what about!

thanks for the pm LETS RACE,you answered my question,was'nt trying to be smart,just thought no one wanted to answer me...maybe ya'll can shake that monkey i know we had our time with it... Joey

Chris, good luck this weekend!! You know you can win as long as you set your mind to it!!! Outside poll pistion tells you that you got alot of fans and they wanna see you in victory lane also!! See ya there,

Love you, Katie

Whhoooooooooooo WHITE LIGHTING!!! Now I like that name!!! Nobody can touch that!!! LOL!! HEY ANGIE!

I won't get to be there this week but I know that Chris will be in victory lane. Good luck to all and stay safe out there. My heart and sole will be with you all.
Shelly
:awing:

Back
Top Bottom