Good luck to the TAYLORS themselves!

R

racegirl791578

I just wanna wish my Uncle Lynn Taylor and my cousin Chris Taylor good luck this weekend!!! Hope you two drive safe and finish well!!!! Im glad the finally Lynn will be able to return!!! Good Luck yall and I love ya,
Katie

Sum it up by "GO White lightnin" See yall in victory lane i hope!!!!

Good Luck this weekend Chris and Lynn!! I can't wait to see that black 79 back out there runnin again!!! T-Tex annd Lil' T-Rex back together again!!! Hope to see both well ALL 3 OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS in victory lane!!! Good luck and love ya'll tp pieces!! Micah

I fergots about T-rex Aight then "Go White Lightnin and T-REX!"

LYNN & CHRIS, GOOD LUCK AND WE HOPE TO CELEBRATE IN VICTORY LANE WITH BOTH CARS!! DRIVE SAFE...
LOVE Y'ALL,
ANGIE, BO, & KRISTA

Glad to know that Uncle Lynn will be returning hopefully this weekend.:hyper: Go after another win Chris T. We know you can do it b/c you and da man and best on dirt!!!! Let's put both cars in victory lane this weekend like ya'll did before.

Go T-Rex and White Lighnin!!!

Taylors are #1

Good luck to Kevin Suber as well.

Love ya'll
Michelle

Hi Drt!!!:waver: I will try to have your pictures this weekend. The one where ya'll took pictures with Chris in victory lane!!

Well after not being at the races for two weeks I couldn't pick a better week to be back. Lynn get out there and have fun you deserve it. And as for you Chris Lets get those points this week gett out there in front and stay there. Good luck to you both. Hope to see you both in victory lane. All so I want to wish Kevin and David good luck. Ya'll get out there and have fun and be safe.
Love ya'll
Shelly

Back
Top Bottom