Good morning to everyone.

Mornin' TRL! Glad to hear your neck of the woods is still ok.

Today is my Friday since I'm taking a couple day's vacation starting tomorrow. TGIT! :)

Well a good mornin to youty do too TRL.I see that bad mamma jamma of a storm has barked a little louder than it's bite.Still no picnic for the cajun country.I have two trucks stuck in the big easy,guess they shut the big bridge down.You all have a great day.:)

I breathed a little easier late last night when the storm took a jog to the north.

Looks like I get to unpack the car today, instead of bugging out.

FOURISIS is right in the middle of it. Sure hope she is alright.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
I breathed a little easier late last night when the storm took a jog to the north.  

Looks like I get to unpack the car today, instead of bugging out.

FOURISIS is right in the middle of it.  Sure hope she is alright.
That's like playing poker with deck stacked against you TRL.It's not nice to mess with mother nature,she has no humor when it comes to a hurricane.I pray that our friend survives her wrath for sure.

Good morning, Paul. Looks like it's going to be a beautiful, very warm, sunny day.

pbunch, I wasn't going to play with Mother Nature! I was ready to stay up and watch all night if necessary, or to leave if the storm hadn't turned, no matter what the hour.

Good sunny morning to you TRL. The weather channel said you could even golf in the sunshine today!

Prayers to FOURISIS and all our Louisana friends.

Back
Top Bottom