Good Ol NASCAR Spin

71Fan

from a dotcom story on the Kurt and Jimmy show....

"The next time by, Busch was waiting for Spencer again. Busch pointed to the seat of his driver's uniform signaling he wanted Spencer sent to the back of the pack."

yea, right:p

It was what Kurt said in post race interviews.

Traditional short track signal for back of pack, you know that!

It is the traditional shot track back of the field signal.

At many of the short track series, officials have no quick way to contact the drivers by radio. The flagman will point to the car with a furled flag and pat his backside to indicate that car should move to the rear of the field. Seen the signal a few hundred times so I thought of it when he did it.

If Kurt meant something else he thought the deal through pretty good to be able to make a gesture he could explain as something else.

Originally posted by HardScrabble
It was what Kurt said in post race interviews.

Traditional short track signal for back of pack, you know that!

Also traditional international sign language for kiss my butt.

I too thought that He was making a different point to jimmy such as Kiss my well you know. I would bet that he Too knew about the way of the tap on the rear, but I dont think that is the reason he did it.

Originally posted by HardScrabble
It is the traditional shot track back of the field signal.

At many of the short track series, officials have no quick way to contact the drivers by radio. The flagman will point to the car with a furled flag and pat his backside to indicate that car should move to the rear of the field. Seen the signal a few hundred times so I thought of it when he did it.

If Kurt meant something else he thought the deal through pretty good to be able to make a gesture he could explain as something else.

If you watch again, Kurt is also pointing with his other hand slightly raised in a direction of the pits. Wich is another short track signal to leave the track. HS anology makes more sense to me than asking Jimmy to pucker up. I think Kurt would have just given him the #1 hand signal if that was the message he wanted to send.

Back
Top Bottom