Good Raceday Morning

nascarwoman

Admin
Staff member
For the final time this season, I bid you good raceday morning. It is 31 and partly sunny here in cheeseheadland. We had about 1'' of snow last night here near the lake. The outlying areas has as much as 2 1/2". It is too early for this. Today's race should be a good one, if it stops raining in Florida. Hope everyoe has a great day.:D

Good morning.

Forecast for Hometead is iffy, though it says the aft is only supposed to be cloudy.

I suppose it might be fitting that the last race of the season be affected by weather. It seems as though this season has experienced as many weather problems as any I can recall off hand.

Teams are likely staring at the forecast and debating what the track will be like at race time. Homestead has demonstrated that it is highly susceptable to weather changes. I'm looking for some fast cars to be way off on the setup early and perhaps vice versa. Hometead will usually have long green flag runs so any team caught with a bad setup during one of thsoe runs could be in for a very long day.

Back
Top Bottom