Good short track racing on Speed

my darn remote broke and the up and down channels dont catch the higher #'s for some reason. tried redoing the initial setup for cable, but it didnt help.:(

TRL,
Enjoy it a little extra for me please, don't got no cable.:waa: :grrrr: :bawling: Maybe just better have a beer.:beerchug:

Why thank you:D you're so sweet.

~ hey walrus, grab one for me on your way in~

TRL,
You're a good man................er a er ah, woman. Oh nooooooo, I don't want no stinkin' time out..................:D

Awww man Im missing the action...I dont get the Speed Channel...thanks Time Warner;)

Great night of racing!

The Outlaws were wild. Danny Lasoski was flat-out running away with the A-main. No one could catch him, much less, pass him. 2 laps from the end --- he blows the right rear!

PJ Chesson won his very first A-main ----- holding off Steve Kinser!
Did celebratory spins on the start/finish line. I don't mean donuts, I mean spins --- like a dancer spins. I've never seen anything like it in my life. No tire smoke, either--- just flat-out spinning.

Then he's out of the car and on the fence all the way to the top! One very happy young man.

Even Steve was grinning from ear-to-ear watching him.

Outlaws on Speed again tonight at 8, im not sure if its a re-run of last night or not.

Back
Top Bottom