Good Wednesday morning!

Good morning TRL,Are you trying to say you are a DOVER LOVER?:D I like that track too,My boy Mark seems to run well there,and that's a good thing with the position he is in now.:)

Pleasant morning greetings to all assembled pundits, pontificators, and prodigious posters. Things are looking waaaaaay up here. That house we been after is close to being a done deal all of a sudden. :calpping: The heat wave seems to be letting up outside finally. I am not far from getting this considerable mountain of paperwork on my desk at least moved into several smaller piles. I have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and I'm wearing sunglasses. Let's rock!

Pick me up TW,I will ride shotgun,and keep them outlaws of the hood.:D

pbunch, I'm a Dover Lover of the first order. Have only made one trip to the track, but fell hard and fast.

Paul, hope all's well up in Yankee country. ;)

Ward Fan, my goodness, what big words to use so early in the morning. Sounds like things are looking up for you. Hope the house deal gets done.

Ward Fan, my goodness, what big words to use so early in the morning.  Sounds like things are looking up for you.  Hope the house deal gets done.
[/b]

Chalk it up to caffeine overload. :hyper:

Thanks for the well wish. I have everything that I CAN cross, crossed. :blink:

Morning all..Best of the best for each!:)

Best on the house TWF.
Good thoughts for ya!

Close friends are closing on their house deal today, was supposed to be next week, but things have moved up since the new house will be ready this weekend. Good news for them, not so good for yours truly.

Since I have access to to a suitably sized truck and my better half loves to offer help help and services to our friends, especially if mostly my labor is involved, I am the official helper to accomplish this move.

Heading soon to help load out the stuff from the old house, and will spend Friday and likely much of Saturday delivering and off-loading at the new abode.

Might make me a bit scarce today and assuredly this weekend.

Ya'll have fun!!

:D

My parents are very lucky. The just got 2 tickets to the Dover Winston Cup race this weekend. One of my Mom's friends had tickets but couldn't go so my Mom bought them off of him and they are really good seats.

Back
Top Bottom