Good year to be a Racer!!

Lap3Forever

Staff member
And not one behind the wheel! But the Murray State Racers are 15-3 and 7-0 in the OVC!! (Losses to Cal, LA Tech, and WKU) Have won OVC games by an avg of 19 points! Pretty sweet year!!

18-3 overall 10-0 OVC

If they win out 9 conf games + Bracketbuster + 3 conf tourny games. they will be 31-3!!

This is a freekin sweet year!

The sad thing is they could win the rest of the games and loose in the finals of the ovc conf and more then likly will not get an at large bid. Since the ratings go down when non-top conf schools get an at large bid. But still got a while to go!

When you look at some of our Akron Racers players it's always a good year. The Akron Racers are our local pro fastpitch softball team.

default.jpg

display_image.jpg

300_tincher_12.jpg

:growl::growl:

Heres some of our Lady Racers

YIDVTZDAJSILKSR.20090909183655.jpg

JFBMJWYKMOLEGIQ.20090909184022.jpg

BTW: The guys are now 19-3 (10-0) If the weather holds off Murray has the chance to be the 1st DI school get 20 wins in the state 1st. (Murays tip is at 1 and UK is at 3 CST)

Wow Lappy, I think I may be in love with the one in that top picture. :wub:

Kayla Lowe # 12 Forward Height: 6-1 Sophomore

The gals lost yesterday! :( They lost some key Sr's last season, hoping the lady racers can get back on top soon! (no-pun intended)

The men won, they are now 20-3 and 11-0 OVC. 1st team in the state to reach 20 wins!

Won the reg season OVC title and the conf tourny.

30-4 (17-1)((I think)) they were the 1st team in the state to 20 wins, 1st in the nation to 30.

We are getting a little air time on sports center. But Murray has to be the most underrated team in the nation this year. But at least we are going dancing! =>

Nick, I thought of you first thing when I saw that they won. I figured you would be on cloud nine. :beerbang:

I jumped right off my couch when he hit that shot. It got to close the last 2min then I would of liked, but a win like that makes it so much sweeter! Thanks for thinkin about me! I'm sure yall have been thinkin "who the hell are the racers?" well now ya know! Lol :)

Sorry, Murray State is going down today big when they play my Butler Bulldogs!!!;)

butlerbulldogs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom