Google knows the new series sponsor?

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
Capture.PNG
Found this while googling nascar new sponsor....hmmmmmm

I highly doubt coke will be main sponsor (chase for Coke Cup) haha

I'm pretty sure that Coke is signed on as the major sponsor for Nhra until 2018.

Isn't Monster owned by Coke? So this is a part of the main rumor I guess. I would love if the overall Coke brand became series sponsor. A southern company that has been involved with NASCAR for many decades, plus has great marketing. As a habitual consumer of Diet Coke, I hope they'd give out samples like Winston used to do :D

I'm pretty sure that Coke is signed on as the major sponsor for Nhra until 2018.

They use Mello Yello though. Used Full Throttle before that.

Full Throttle was my favorite sponsor.

NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series. That just sounds badass.

Actually, Monster Energy, who is rumored to be the next title sponsor, owns Full Throttle now.

They use Mello Yello though. Used Full Throttle before that.

Full Throttle was my favorite sponsor.

NHRA Full Throttle Drag Racing Series. That just sounds badass.

Actually, Monster Energy, who is rumored to be the next title sponsor, owns Full Throttle now.
Yep, they deliver free Mello Yellow to our pit at every race. You are right Full Throttle did sound badass. I remember a lot of the fans didn't like the change from Full Throttle to Mello Yello. But, Coke is paying the bills...so, they can push whatever product they want. I think Monster would be a great sponsor for Nascar.

Yep, they deliver free Mello Yellow to our pit at every race. You are right Full Throttle did sound badass. I remember a lot of the fans didn't like the change from Full Throttle to Mello Yello. But, Coke is paying the bills...so, they can push whatever product they want. I think Monster would be a great sponsor for Nascar.

I hope Monster Energy sponsors the Dover race too.

Monster Energy 400 at The Monster Mile!

I had no idea Full Throttle was owned by Monster until I looked it up. Full Throttle is my energy drink of choice. I also drink Rip It and Rockstar. Hate Monster though, that **** is awful.

I hope Monster Energy sponsors the Dover race too.

Monster Energy 400 at The Monster Mile!

I had no idea Full Throttle was owned by Monster until I looked it up. Full Throttle is my energy drink of choice. I also drink Rip It and Rockstar. Hate Monster though, that sh!t is awful.
I personally don't drink any of the energy drinks but I do enjoy looking at the Monster girls.:)

The new fan visions are going to be red. I keep getting their annoying kickstarter spam

Nascar would kill for coke as a sporsor but it will probably just be xfinity stepping up or something.

Think Monster Energy would be a great fit for NASCAR and the youth movement of drivers that is coming. I like energy drinks my favorite is Rockstar Fruit Punch, Nos is about the worst one I've ever had but the Nos Rowdy drink is pretty good. Used to drink Red Bull but haven't had one since I started drinking the Rockstar.

Back
Top Bottom