Got rear ended this morning

Benevolent One

Team Owner
Stupid piece of crap took off as soon as he could regain momentum. I called 911 and while I was giving a police report, my, neighbor went and found the van hidden behind a gas station a few blocks away. The guy was trying to get it running. We went down there and I called 911 and I stayed on the phone with them until the cops got there to cuff his ass
b217e10b67b844bbb6600bb1631ae681.jpg
68f06a40d20ad144630090c9ebabab5c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I don't know if you can tell by the pictures but the rear axle is bent

I had actually just got in it to go to work and I hadn't even started it up yet. I was still sitting in front of the house

This is why they don't want people allowed to carry guns .. I'd have shot the ****** on sight. Sadly, the insurance will certainly total that. A hit hard enough to bend a rim they won't want to deal with. Did any of the airbags go off?

This is why they don't want people allowed to carry guns .. I'd have shot the ****** on sight. Sadly, the insurance will certainly total that. A hit hard enough to bend a rim they won't want to deal with. Did any of the airbags go off?
No, they didn't. I might have stomped a mud hole in him if I hadn't been so banged up by the hit

At least the guy got 10,000 bonus points for hitting an Ohio State fan before he was arrested.

That is funny! I don't think those points are going to do him much good in lock-up. Depending on what his warrant was for, those points won't do him any good at all when he is in a cell with Bubba the love sponge

I do hope you are OK, BenOne.
Thanks, TRL. I appreciate that. I mostly just feel like I got my ass kicked but with my mouth and my temper, I am fairly familiar with that feeling

I was in and out of the ER pretty quickly.

It's too early for these people around here to be shooting each other, yet

Glad you're ok,time for a new ride.Both times I was hit by uninsured driver my insurance ended up paying.People riding around with no insurance have nothing you can sue for,unfortunately.
Yeah, this guy didn't look like he had a pot to piss in, and the van he was driving was pretty rough. I am not looking to retire off of it. My insurance is reimbursing me up to $5,000 in medical expenses and they will go after the owner of the other van's insurance company for that

I am probably going to buy a vehicle tomorrow. I am leaning towards this one

2009 Pontiac G6 sedan with like 56,000 miles on it
38c31777caec6efd523273a8906a4008.jpg

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and even the jokes. It is nice to hear.

I hired an attorney about a week after it happened. I was bombarded with letters and promotional materials from all kinds of attorneys in the days following the accident. This guy seemed better than the others but you never really know. He hooked me up with a chiropractor that works on a contingency basis, as well. If I don't get paid, he doesn't get paid.

Back
Top Bottom