Great Job Ronnie Johnson J11!!

15\'sgirl

Just wanted to say Great Job out there at Nationals Ronnie!!! Bridgett Told me about it today!!! You finished 4th!! That's great!! Well Good luck to ya in the future Ronnie and Bridgett!!!Talk to you later Bridgett!! Love ya, Jeramie's princess, Micah!!!

~~GOOOOOOOOOO J11~~

Great Job Ronnie!!!!! Theirs not a week that goes by where Bridgett doesnt tell us at the lunch table how you done!!! Were proud of ya and keep up the good work!! It will all pay of one day!! I agree with Micah, good luck to you and Bridgett in the future!! Talk to yall later!!

Love, Katie and the 79CREW

You did a great job out there Ronnie!! We're very proud of you also for finishing 2nd in points @ Thundervalley(considering you started racing up there late into the season)!!:victory:

Love ya,
Mama & Daddy
Bridgett :itslove:

RONNIE, CONGRATS ON YOUR 2ND PLACE FINISH IN POINTS AND 4TH IN THE NATIONALS.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I KNOW YOUR MAMA AND DADDY ARE PROUD.

LOVE YA,
THE HARTMAN'S

Oh yeah and Conrats to ya on your 2nd place finish in points too!! I didn't know that but I do now!!lol!! Good luck in the next races!! Love ya, Jeramie's princess, Micah

great job ronnie. wish you coulda won it but cant win everything. good luck to you this weekend. love, Jennifer!

The car is just about too pretty to race? Not! What do all of you think? She's a :dazzler: !!

Hey drt lvr what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom