Great race

RB proved how dominate Ferrari was today after having trouble in the begining and racing his wasy back to 2nd in around 20 laps, these other teams have a ways to catch up with them. But got to say good job to the BAR guys for getting 4th and 5th, Mclearn and renult rreally struggled.

i just can't think of what McLaren was thinking today, they really messed up a lot for a championship caliber team, but i guess everyone has their bad days

Was a really good race, I was impressed for the race that Juan Pablo did, really good..... he kept Mr. Schumacher behind him with a inferior car and inferior tires. And fought against Rubinho who had the best car today..... Also I was impressed for the pace of Kimi on the wet, he is really good under the rain.......

I am really happy for BAR..... finally they scored their first season points..... hope they keep the good work showed today....... and I feel so sad for Heinz-Harald and for Bernoldi.......

I hope the French GP be so exciting like this one, but of course with victory of Juan Pablo Montoya :D Chao!!!

jpmontoya_fan...

Welcome to the forums. I have a great deal of respect for Montoya. I hope you enjoy it here! :)

6_17_97_99 you have to remember that McLaren was thinking that the rain was only temperary and would soon stop so they planned to stay on slicks and when the rain stopped everyone else would have to pit again. But Renault just couldn't keep up because they had the Michelin's as well and Michelin doesn't have good rain tyres. Thats why we saw all the Bridgestone runners rip through the field when the rain hit.

Do the brits spell Tires ...... Tyres ??????

Inquiring minds want to know?????

Back
Top Bottom