Group game for 2023

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
hey @Turtle84 are we gonna have one for 2023?
We need to change the name on the groupgame site

I was wondering if we would have anything this year as well

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I finally got around to looking and it looks like $5 a player now. Is that something everyone is interested in? If not anyone else have any recommendations for another game? I really enjoyed it last season as it kept the races more interesting for me and would like to keep this going

if its totally free I am sure alot of people will join. I liked the earlier league, but majority rules.

Well good luck what ever y'all decide to do. I have retired
from free racing pick em fantasy leagues. Did about 15 years
of them. Got 2 Inycar championships and last years RFFL
Nascar Championship to show for the efforts. Thinking about
putting that type of energy into Draft Kings. I know absolutely
nothing about it so I am starting out at ground zero.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as @Hotrod in regards to the free games and energy spent, at least for this year.

For the dgg with the announcement of a "required donation" and this new redesign that wiped out our trophy rooms, I can hardly figure out what is going on.
It gave us some good years though, fun while it lasted.

@DanicaFreak or @wi_racefan if you want to start a league somewhere else by all means. Or joining with @Charlie Spencer 's league? Might be a good option combining number of player's on the forum.

I don't mind trying to run a league if someone wants. But is there actually anyone interested? Doesn't seem like many

Doesn't seem like much interest so I guess I'm going to do Nascar Fantasy Live through nascar.com If anyone wants to do that as well I created a group "Racing Forums"

Doesn't seem like much interest so I guess I'm going to do Nascar Fantasy Live through nascar.com If anyone wants to do that as well I created a group "Racing Forums"
I'm down. Never tried it but obv see it mentioned on tv a lot during races etc

I've never been a fan of the rule allowing you to change your drivers midway through the race, so I've never given it much thought.

I just did the nascar game because the amount of people that use it

Back
Top Bottom