Guess what day it is!

OMFG!!! I FREAKIN HATE THAT DAMN THING!!! The first 100 times, yeah, it was funny. But it's waayyyyyyy overplayed now. Hell, it's practically impossible to get away from.:mad:

Here VADirt.

GuessWhatDayItIs.jpg

OMFG!!! I FREAKIN HATE THAT DAMN THING!!! The first 100 times, yeah, it was funny. But it's waayyyyyyy overplayed now. Hell, it's practically impossible to get away from.:mad:
Yeah but you would love it if he was running around a dirt track during a race talking to drivers. :)

Geico has some of the most annoying commercials IMO. This one is pretty much the worst.
Yeah but you're still young, you're sense of humor hasn't fully developed yet.:D

Yeah but you would love it if he was running around a dirt track during a race talking to drivers. :)
Nah. Afer the 150th time he walked up to someone and said "Mike mike mike mike...." I'd punch him in the throat and kick his kitten. :p

I pour Bud Lights out too ;)
No trouble maker, as you well know the upside down one is in the belly under that shirt and the other one is about to follow it.
Rihanna's sold more records than Metallica. I guess that makes her music better than Metallica's music.
I don't know andy, I don't know who any of those people are and I'm sure I don't want to know.

Back
Top Bottom