Hailie_Deegan harvick likes her

Discussion in 'Short Track Racing' started by DanicaFreak, Mar 18, 2018.

1. DanicaFreak

DanicaFreak Green monster

Johali likes this.
  2. Greg

Greg 2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader

July 17, 2001 (age 16),

I will post my thoughts on July 17, 2019.

Speedbowl14 and Mr. Gregory like this.
  3. AndyMarquisLive

AndyMarquisLive Short Track Fanatic

She's good. I'm still worried about the pace they moved her up. I guess it's because I'm old school, but I'd like to see someone win in their discipline before taking the next step and moving up.

4. acmerocket

acmerocket Crew Chief

finish 7th at somoma with 4 cup drivers and just finished 2nd at roseburg at the k+n race.great year so far,good luck to her.

AndyMarquisLive likes this.
  5. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

just watched the race, yeah she is doing pretty good on the small tracks, looking good so far.

6. acmerocket

acmerocket Crew Chief

are you farm truck or a fan of??

7. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

big fan of Street Outlaws. The 405 Oklahoma (area code) and the 918 (my area code) a join each other and sometimes race against each other

8. acmerocket

acmerocket Crew Chief

sometimes the show has to much bs,but i loved the no prep race series that chuck put together,i would go see it if it came to calif.fontana or famoso?i wiil go to kern country to see the k+n race in oct. brad

9. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

funny I wasn't a fan of that, I like it on the street town against town. different surface. A bunch of pro mods don't do it for me.

10. sky

sky Zombie Zoom LLC

So now that she has a win under her belt is it appropriate to put her in a truck part time for 2019? Personally I'd like to see her get one more full season of mostly asphalt experience under her belt. Maybe debut at Eldora?

11. AndyMarquisLive

AndyMarquisLive Short Track Fanatic

I'd run her in some late model races. Truthfully I think the competition is stiffer in late models than K&N right now.

12. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Give her a couple more years to get tougher and seasoned to the longer race grind before moving up.

DanicaFreak likes this.
  13. gnomesayin

gnomesayin Team Owner

Heh, I think someone is reading you.

14. sky

sky Zombie Zoom LLC

Spec racing drives the costs up for any teams that build their own stuff.. makes it easier for rich guys to just buy a bunch of stuff.. 5 Star bodies is making money, NASCAR and five star benefit, not the teams or drivers.