Hambone of the race - Martinsville

LOL! Hambone of the race....I like it. Should be official title now going forward.

His antics after the race of course give him the nod. Of course, I admit I love it! Good drama. The series would suck if they were all classy Mark Martins and Alex Bowmans.

So best supporting bonehead is classless Busch using the slur and making the claim he should kick Kez's ass and not doing it.

The series would suck if they were all classy....and Alex Bowmans.
I just threw my breakfast up. Are you serious? The guy says that he accidentally slid up, and then justifies his behavior by saying it was a payback. Harvick was vilified for sliding up into Chasey, but this is okay, right? What a bunch of crap.

Bowman is the Hack of the Week for not being able to figure out if he took Denny out or was paying him back for something. Denny was right. The guy has had the best car all year, and hasn't done much with it. We will see how he sizes up next year when the playing field becomes level again---or should become level.

Bowman is the Hack of the Week for not being able to figure out if he took Denny out or was paying him back for something. Denny was right. The guy has had the best car all year, and hasn't done much with it. We will see how he sizes up next year when the playing field becomes level again---or should become level.
Missed the payback claim? Other than Bowman mentioning Denny has intentionally wrecked people/messed up before so being pissed is understandable. Being a dick is just Denny.

Best car? Think that was the 5.....

When did Denny drive the 48 car? How would he know how good the 48 car was all year? But, Bowman did do something with his car 3 more times then Denny did with his this year...and Denny said many times this year that his car was a really fast car. :booya:

dont count dont it.hms will still have the best teams and drivers

Denny again, not because he called him a hack, but for saying that Bowman runs 10th place when it’s probably due the fact that it’s the 550 package where he usually runs 10th at.

Denny loves this 550 package and playoffs more than anyone now.

Controversial opinion: Denny Hamlin saying that Alex Bowman is a hack is about like people saying Matt DiBene... well, you know. :p

Back
Top Bottom