Hamilton and Massa still at it

F

FlFlash

NEW DELHI (AP)—Ferrari driver Felipe Massa says it’s up to Lewis Hamilton to clear the air between the two after they collided yet again in the Formula One Indian Grand Prix on Sunday.

The two have crashed into each other in three of the past four races. This time Massa was the guilty party and was handed a drive-through penalty from race stewards, though he insisted he did nothing wrong.

Here:http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news?slug=txf1massahamilton

I like both these guys and wish they would quit taking each other OUT! Somebody needs to go race with Vettel.......BTW he Won again, set fast pole time again and ran the fastest lap of the race again :rolleyes:

Im wating for next year. Ferrari is supposed to have a new chassis. But Im sure Adrian newby of Redbull will have something better for vettel to pilot.

Personally, I think Hamilton has bullied Massa for a long time. I think Massa owes him some pain.

I cant see Hamilton trying the same stunts against Alonzo. Massa needs to make an Alpha like statement, that he is not taking it anymore. I not suggesting going flown blown Vickers, just enough to establish respect.

Unfortunately Vettel is currently in a different zip code. I like him, but I am wanting to see a little more drama for the lead.

Masa is going bye bye. Ferrari wants Vettel and Newby, But I don't think they have the money to pry those two away from RBR.

Back
Top Bottom