Hammond

N

NateDogg

I can't he believe how he ripped into NASCAR and Jim Hunter. Threw the rule book across the room too.

Way to go Jeff. I have a lot more respect for you now. About time someone in the booth blasted NASCAR instead of embracing and praising everything NASCAR does or says.

Missed the show, but have been hearing about it quite a bit.

From what I gather he was mostly upset with the Vickers black flag. An episode of which I have seen only replays and read reports. Seems to be the sticking point is the definition of "pass".

Jeff was always a bit fiery, he and DW used to have some real rows back when they both were on the Junior Johnson team. It is probably there that the "shut up and drive" thing got started.......

Hmmm. Maybe I should have watched that last night!!

yeah, no kiddin TRL, would you let off just becuase the guy infront of you spun the tyers. Its was legal in the books, another make one up as you go move.

I can't believe you are missing the point of the black flag. Look for common themes. Especially Saturday and Sunday. Who got screwed? Hendrick. Is it really coincidental?

was waiting for someone else to actually say, though i really wanted to! :ph34r:

Don't think it was some master plot against Hendrick. Vickers got screwed and I hope he comes back to challenge for more wins. I started following this kid last year when I read on article on him.

Just coincidence they both drive for Hendrick. No master plan, Nascar ain't that smert! :p

Back
Top Bottom