Happy Birthdat Abooja

C

cutiepie24

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY..............it is still the 3rd in california, but it is the 4th in New York right now and your in dreamland, wanted to wish you a happy birthday:D :p

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:leap: :nyanya: :cookoo: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Thanks, guys! So sweet. :)

Too bad I'm an old hag... :rolleyes:

Wait a minute! It's Awesome's birthday too! Happy birthday, dude!!
party013.gif
party023.gif
party038.gif

a Boo Boo,
Happy Birthday to you. From my point on the hill you sure don't qualify for an ol' hag yet, so live it up!! (but that ol' city 'ill age ya' faster) :beerchug:

Awesome Bill,
A big ol' Happy Birthday to ya' too!!!! :beerchug:

Happy Birthday guys!!!!! Have an awesome one!

:beerchug: :dazzler: :rainfro: :victory:

hahahha i just noticed I misspelled birthday....sorry..:(
probably wondering what a birthdat is??? anyway hope your having a good birthday, birthdat whatever today......:D

Originally posted by abooja
Thanks, guys! So sweet. :)

Too bad I'm an old hag... :rolleyes:

Wait a minute! It's Awesome's birthday too! Happy birthday, dude!!
party013.gif
party023.gif

party038.gif

old hag??? boy hate to think how old you think an old hag is...what are you all of 25? :D your probably less then 25.......
:D :p

Originally posted by cutiepie24

old hag??? boy hate to think how old you think an old hag is...what are you all of 25? :D your probably less then 25.......
:D :p

No, but maybe that's what I should start telling people. You know, while I can still get away with it. :rolleyes:

And I liked Birthdat! Sounded very futuristic. Almost allowed me to pretend I'm not one year closer to death. :p

Happy B'day. What kind of cake and ice cream are you having?

Originally posted by abooja
No, but maybe that's what I should start telling people. You know, while I can still get away with it. :rolleyes:  

And I liked Birthdat! Sounded very futuristic. Almost allowed me to pretend I'm not one year closer to death. :p

oh god..one year closer to death................oh my.. :D
well HAPPY BIRTHDAT TO YOU..............:D :D :D

Abooja,Won't you ,and Bill be glad when all this hoopla is over,Come grow old with the rest of us.:) Oh!Happy Birthday you two,And I hope you have many more. :) :beerchug: :calpping: :dazzler: :booya: :cookoo:

Hey CutiePie,Whats going on in the city of angels?Are all the fires out yet?

Thanks Ya'll for all those Very Happy Bday Wishes. And a happy Bday to You Abooja!

Hey, just logged on and saw the special days!:D

Happy birthday Abooja, know what your wish was! Hope you have a great day!

Awesome Bill hope your wish comes true soon, wait Bill has won already this year! Happy Birthday

I knew you wouldn't let that one slip by you. :D

More warm than fuzzy, pbunch. ;)

Ok,Good night my dear.I gotta go see if I gotta a place to sleep tonight.:)

Happy Birthday!!(s):D :D

Ya'll are probably still counting yours, gave that practice up a few years back.

All the best for many more.

Happy belated birthday Jaboo! How does it feel to be.......oh nevermind:p.
liebe024.gif

I feel bad that I missed telling you this yesterday.:( I was on the road all day coming back from the beach and didn't spend much time on the puter when I got in. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and that you have many more to come.

Hope she didn't park you on the couch last night, Pbunch! :p

Thanks, B.C.! And you didn't miss anything. One day is just like the next in my world... :bored:

I thought Pbunch slept in the back yard.;)

And I know that the social demon that you are Abooja, you probably hit every club in N.Y. last night.:p It's a wonder you even made it to work. That is if you are at work.;)

Not at work, and didn't hit anything but the wall last night, B.C. ;)

But thanks for caring! :)

Ouch, did it hurt when you hit the wall or did you have your hans device on?
auto003.gif

Awww...you know I do.
liebe067.gif

Abooja,I did sleep on the couch last night,And I had a freightning experience.I woke up this morning,and my dog was looking at me with threds hanging out of her teeth.I said,come here Louise what have you been chewing on,Well about that time I looked down,and the front of my shorts was missing,I guess i must have been playing with myself in the middle of the night,and got a little bit of the chicken wings i was eating on there.My wife was rolling on the floor,it could have been a bobbit story for sure,Whew was I lucky.My wife said thats what you get for passing out from to many Budlights.The shorts are now a shop rag. :p

Wow, that is one frightening story...Sure it was the dog who did that? :p

Pretty sure,Unless the the dog is flossing now.I am just glad I had my loose shorts on,and not my MarkMartin Speedos.:p

Back
Top Bottom