Happy Birthday Maj

Thanks again, folks! Just getting the rest of my things together to go to the racetrack for the weekend festivities. Hope I have another reason to celebrate this weekend! If not, at least Jeff won the Martinsville race for my birthday!!!

Damn it, I FINALLY got my password back!

I'm, ahhhh, a little late, O' Majestic one. And Lord knows, some on here are pretty sensitive when it comes to birthday thread punctuality......

Anyhow, I hope you had a good one and its nice to finally be back over here to post this. Password gremlins had me.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, young buddy!!! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

No, it's not your mind playing tricks, silly. You are very sharp, not much gets by you, 97. Of course, you know me and know me quite well. We have alot more in common than the 97, which btw, I've got to quit putting behind all of my board names, it gives me away everytime. ;)

Well, given your personality, and choice of avatar(which I see you changed), it didnt take Dick Tracy to figure it out....I just didnt expect to see you here.

Hope you are well up there in the old Buckeye state. :p

OMG, did you just stick your tongue out at me?! :ph34r:

Everything up here in "THE" Buckeye State is great! Ohio State had there first spring football scrimage last weekend, are you ready to start talking football with me in a couple of months? :cool:

AND, I can understand your surprise at my being here, it is understandable. Everything is cool, no worries, k? :)

AND, maybe we should stop bumping up maj's birthday thread before she kills us?!

AND, THIS is for sticking your tongue out at me, mister. :moon:

Back
Top Bottom