Happy Daytona Day!

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
The long awaited day of the annual Big One is finally here. We made it through another off season mostly intact. Here's to a great NASCAR season in 2017. :beerbang:

I'm starting with a cup of coffee though.

The Big One.jpg

Go Lean/Special K mixed with the milk, + 2 select individual pieces of cheetos puffs.

I am more prepared than ever for the Daytona (holi)day today.

1. Gotta a better job at work, no weekend work aside from being on call, now. And even if that happens I would just be texting the how to fixin's back, as I watch the race.
2. Reworked the glider recliner with some new parts, and it is working better than ever.
3. Switched back to DirecTv, and the big screen is set. The tree lines here impaired Dish from getting a HD signal
4. Will have the Surface Pro 3 set to track the real time scoring.
5. Probably be posting during the race with my Android.

I am ready.

I just ate me two Corndogs, about to head up to the store in the next couple hours to get a Monster Energy to have to celebrate the start of something new, gonna have a pizza ordered a little later on for the race as well. I'm ready for the race! HAPPY DAYTONA DAY! .

Coffee only. My wife is enforcing a diet even on Daytona Day :(

The greatest day in stock car racing bar none. My favorite day of the season without a doubt. Enjoy the season everyone!
Go 88!

I up and rarin' to go. Have to get the house chores out of the way so that TV watching is uninterrupted.
Sheets are already in the washer, coffee is at hand.
B'fast will probably be waffles topped with good Brer Rabbit syrup, bacon on the side.

3. Switched back to DirecTv, and the big screen is set. The tree lines here impaired Dish from getting a HD signal

I thought DirectTV was satellite like DISH. How do they connect?

On topic: Eggs with cheese, 2 slices of bacon and toast with jelly. Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

I thought DirectTV was satellite like DISH. How do they connect?

On topic: Eggs with cheese, 2 slices of bacon and toast with jelly. Dunkin' Donuts coffee.
Both provide provide subscribed satellite service, providing many of the same channels. But they are competitors, and my trees don't like the Dish satellite positions, couldn't get HD on some of their channels.

Both provide provide subscribed satellite service, providing many of the same channels. But they are competitors, and my trees don't like the Dish satellite positions, couldn't get HD on some of their channels.

hmmm Alright thanks. I'm guessing Direct uses different satellites then.

That was a looooooooong off season. Finally made it to this day.
I don't care what anyone thinks, but I am supporting and drinking my
first Monster energy drink today. Hope it tastes good.
Perfect Daytona race day weather!

I just ate me two Corndogs, about to head up to the store in the next couple hours to get a Monster Energy to have to celebrate the start of something new, gonna have a pizza ordered a little later on for the race as well. I'm ready for the race! HAPPY DAYTONA DAY! .
Breakfast of champions, says the guy whose eating donuts and melted ice cream...it's a long story

It turned out to be the Southwestern Scramble Platter at Eggs Up Grille. Darling Bride had the Tomato Florentine Benedict.

All trademarks or copyrights used without permission.

Just did the Sunday Brunch at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi Mississippi, eggs with cheese grits and fried pork chop then pancakes and bacon mmm mmmm. I am set to go.
Have you considered lying down for half an hour?

Back
Top Bottom